[WTS][US] Brdbag Backpack and Board Covers - $70 shipped

Hey all - getting ready to move and looking to clear out some unused gear that is taking up closet space.

PayPal only. All prices include domestic postage - will consider shipping abroad if you can cover the additional cost.

Still have this Brdbag (Hubro Designs) Parapack G3.1. Do not see this come up too much in discussions of everyday esk8 backpacks, but it’s a very solid option. Can handle both short and longboards in a standalone compartment with a separate laptop sleeve and enough space for extra clothes, water bottle, etc. I believe it has been discontinued. Like new except for a few scuffs from testing the carrier with a few different boards.

Also comes with two board covers, one for longboards and one for shortboards. Very well made with multiple bungee cord straps to keep them secured to the deck. Nice way to keep your grip tape from shredding up your clothes or other gear. Take it all for $75 > $70

Sector 9 Field Bag - $65 SOLD

Triple 8 Racer - $100 SOLD

97mm 78a BKB ABEC Wheels - $35 SOLD

Thanks for looking!

2 Likes

Gotta have pictures in the post, sorry

4 Likes

Sorry - fixed!

2 Likes

What size is the helmet?

Do you have anything to compare the squish of the wheels too? I’m interested in them

Also, bearings and pulleys?

Helmet size?

Just updated the post - helmet is L/XL.

1 Like

Unfortunately I do not. Maybe someone else can chime in with good comparisons.

And it is wheels only, no pulleys or bearings.

I’ll take the helmet if available

1 Like

Board covers, wheels, and Parapack still available - added some photos of the bag.

Wheels have been claimed. Made the Brdbag backpack and covers a single package deal.

That’s a solid helmet for $100, mine was a fire deal at $150.

4 Likes

Don’t salt that wound, bro.

3 Likes

All good - I got it for a solid price and am happy to pay it forward. Just glad to have it out of the house and hopefully in the hands of someone who will put it to good use.

2 Likes

Wow. Surprised no one one has bought the backpack yet. This is my favorite board backpack. It even fits my 40” x 10” board.

3 Likes

Glad someone here can vouch for it. The pack can handle more board sizes and styles than any other bag I’ve tried with the exception of a long duffel like the Sector 9 Field Bag, and that is frankly not an everyday pack.

Brdbag Parapack is still looking for a new home.

FYI, this back pack has been rigorously tested. See below.

2 Likes

How much for just the backback?

All sold. Thanks everyone!

2 Likes