WTS-US edit: nothing to see here check back monday

Ninja hubs sold, xenith pending.

1 Like

Remote still available?

1 Like

Dude who wanted the infinity hubs vanished long enough for me to nullify his dibs.
Sooo one mo bump with a price drop~
Infinity hubs w tubes and tires $200 shipped to the lower 48
Everything else thats cool is gone. The hyperdrive wheelz and the vx1 are still available tho.

Wyd for your friendly neighbor in the north?

Message me your info and ill check out shipping and see what i can do<3

2 Likes

Does this come with the enclosure?

Dont think i have the official but i might have something that fits

1 Like

Didnt check the price when i posted that, 90 shipped for deck, 20 more ill throw in this 8x13x2ish enclosure

1 Like

I think I’mma pass. I want my next build to not look like a mad scientist got high and built it

2 Likes

Thats the diy aesthetic lmfao
No worries<3 lemme know if you have anything in particular in mind and i can probably make it exist.

Im currently working on a ruby fritted re44 for someone that im absolutely loving~ my buddy wants to buy it real bad, but it aint mine to sell.

4 Likes

Take inspiration from my building, that’s basically what’s happening in my garage.

aaaah man that price for the infinity hubs is tempting but i’ve already bought like 3 different sets of wheels this last few months

How much for just the hubs, and I assume they take standard skate bearings?

Mbs works for the moons to bro

Bumppppp
I need to make space. I have a big project starting up. Buy this stuff.

^80usd shipped to the lower 48, and ill swap out for a bn220.

Ill dooooo $120 shipped on an m1 drive.

Adding more stuff and taking pics when im done cleaning.

1 Like

Is this BN m1 street drives?

Yessir, 2 pending buyers already haha

2 Likes

Lol damn that was fast, oh well

1 Like

VX1 and receiver still available?

2 Likes

Unless imps stole it from my hoard since last i seen it.
Ill dig it out tomorrow and dust it off i have work brain that only sleep can cure.
Uhhhhhhh $30+ship unless you can quote me on a lower price in this thread i will not read it.

Also bump hey gais i got some stuff mostly more decks than i even bought but now as of this week me n my bois can print remote cases and xbox/playstation controller shells and apply any image ever to em… so whachya whachya whachya want? \m/

3 Likes