[WTS][US] Clean out SALE - motors, Vescs, batteries, etc

Oh my GOD :rofl:

Hey sorry I got out of the esk8 game a few months ago and may have made a genuine mistake.

Last I remember I had 2 brand new 6.6s out of which I mounted one and tested but did not ride

I’m not out here to cheat anyone, I will look the vescs again and try to figure out which ones a 4.2 and which ones a 6.6

1 Like

Ok looks like both VESCs are 4.20 Plus from Flipsky

Although I have absolutely no memory of using them, I will change them to “used” and they are now $120 each.

I’m having trouble finding my messaging thread with @A13XR3 but I will sell it for 30$ lesser than whatever I paid him for it. I do not remember how much I paid for it. The prices above I just put in after I googled what the prices for new items were. If any of y’all think prices are unfair please comment and lmk what’s fair.

Sorry for the trouble

3 Likes

Seems pretty fair to me, if I needed a budget esc this is a great option

4 Likes

I used it

You bought it from me pre chip shortage last summer sometime, and with other stuff, so I don’t really recall it’s specific price either. Either way, $120 is a fair price. :+1:

5 Likes

I meant I didn’t use the VESC 6.6s I definitely used the 4.20 plus just once, and only one of them.

Thanks for pointing it out

1 Like

@esk8god Is the 5A 12s Charger still for sale?

yeah still have it

messaging now

This still available? What cells, who built it any build pics etc…

What type of cells are in the 20s battery

1 Like

everything is sold folks sorry

1 Like

@xsynatic

Why do people get the Sabvoton esc when u can get a Vesc that can be programmed to the same output? Maybe can actually do the output longer n not blow up?

They’re so big and expensive.

1 Like

? They’re far cheaper than a comparable vesc + heatsink + mounting solution

1 Like

500$? Can get a flipsky aluminum
75100 for like 1/4 of that and 1/4 size.

Mounting and heatsink… not so hard

Flipsky 75100 will overheat in less than a minute trying to keep up, plus you’re looking for an esc on amazon. Contact nbpower on AliExpress and you’ll find how much cheaper it is.

1 Like

How do they compare? I’ve seen the flipsky 75100 lasting a while and beating the vesc6 by a lot. Any testing or comparisons you’ve seen? Looking at specs they’re similar

The boxy one yes, but the aluminum pcb one is one of the best thermal performers out there in the 100A range

1 Like

And you would know if I remember correctly. (And reason I know).

1 Like