[WTS][US] AWD Evo [SOLD]

I sorry to hear this. I was in a similar situation some time a go. Than I decided to go with the Landyachtz Medusa stand. Now I have room for 12 boards on the stand, but there are still some boards laying around (after selling a bunch of them) :sweat_smile:

Do you have a board left in the same power category?

PS: I will try to convince one of our local community members to buy your board. Wanna see it in person :grin:

1 Like

The boards I still have are more powerful than this one lol. This would be my weakest board :eyes::joy:. Hence why it’s the first to go.

Yea also this apt is small as shit. So when the scoot get here it’s gonna take up more space (which the gf don’t even know about yet). So we are trying to minimize the damage when she sees that show up

6 Likes

Does it come with free candies

3 Likes

I abandoned my scooter on the balcony for the same reason :joy:

Any build threads?

1 Like

Always gotta include pop rocks … :boom:

1 Like

Exactly 0 build threads :eyes: I told myself I would do one someday. Now I know I was lying to myself :sleepy:

6 Likes

what the fuck kind of esk8s do you have that are more powerful than a 12s8p 4WD on 63100s???

5 Likes

I think we all know what you should really be trying to get rid of.

6 Likes

14s9p and 12s9p :eyes::joy:.

3 Likes

:joy::joy:. Yea but she pretty legit minus the lack of appreciate for esk8s.

She says they are all the same why do I need so many :sleepy:.

But at the same time this way I don’t spend tooooo much of the monies on esk8.

2 Likes

Doooode.

It looks scary inside that battery enclosure :rofl:

1 Like

Eyyyyyyyyy that’s why you got the enclosure so you don’t gotta see inside :eyes::unamused::joy:

4 Likes

Bahaha. Fair enough
It’s a Hell of a deal thou

2 Likes

It’s aight I’ve seen better tbh :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Fuck man, I can’t sell shit if you keep giving out stupid deals

5 Likes

I’ll take the baseplates :raising_hand_man:t2:

Let’s see who’s the first one to starts with the bs :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:. I’ll take one kingpin fuck the baseplate :eyes:. I should add no parting out. Cuz fakkk I can’t

1 Like

I will take the axle nuts.

4 Likes

Come get your damn v4 first and wheels :man_facepalming:t3: Maybe I’ll think about the axle nut :joy:

2 Likes

Sunday Sunday.

2 Likes