[WTS][UK, London] Kug3lis Tids and Bits for sale

So I got my Japan work visa approved so have to sell out many small things and etc best would be if pick up from London but I can ship it for additional cost :slight_smile:

Landyachtz Evo 39" with free velcro tape 120£ + Shipping :smiley:

Going to add more stuff when I am going find something worth selling :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Luxury Travel Bag for your board - fits 15° short decks with 8 inch wheels perfectly 45£

Fits full 35" board with wheels removed and many other things. I used once to send my board from Lithuania to UK afterwards newer used.

Vertigo hanger with diy mud guards bit beaten down 20£ (Can add some additional buckets for free)

4 Likes

You no have no base plate?

Nah still using the same baseplates was just replacing hangers :confused:

1 Like

50.4V 12S 3A charger with Noctua fan silent as graveyard 40£

6 Likes

Just asking. Could it fit a 96 cm long(37") deck with 8" wheels attached? Otherwise as you stated, I must disassemble it for transportation.

1 Like

Good question, I don’t know @trampa should better know. I know it would fit 37" deck for sure but with wheels I am sure I can try propup something later on when I am disassembling my board.

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah I think you would need to remove wheels it’s basically the same as trampa board

Torqueboard TB218 single new truck 30£

New FocBox never used with original connectors 120£ Sold

5 Likes

That is the small bag for kiteboards. You really want the big one.

3 Likes

That should do the trick for a while. But for long term something like this in a luxury bag version would be cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahhahaahha.

2 Likes

What about this :slightly_smiling_face:
giant-jansport-backpack-thumb

14 Likes

Rater use this.

8 Likes

DIY Ingear drive kit for trampa 2 diff versions, everything for real DIY can have some missing bolts, but most important parts present 50£

3 Likes

Also I have like 4-6 dead/semi-dead/in parts 6384 motors is anybody interested could give away just pay the shipping. Can be rebuild into good motors

1 Like

What is dead with them?

Loose some broken magnets, bearings and etc. But stator, axle, and can is nice if you want to build some good grade motors with new magnets it’s pretty good starting point.

1 Like