WTS: Garage sale, Misc Parts (US)

I’ve got a bunch of parts that have been sitting around, getting dusty, going unused so I figured I’d offer them up. Most of this stuff is new, some are not, so I put this post in the “Used Parts For Sale” sub category. I have noted if an item is used in the description, if its not described as used it is new. Feel free to ask questions and thanks for looking. I will be adding a few more things over the next few days.

All prices are shipped in the US. If you want shipping insurance that is extra.

ZESC v6c VESC x2
I bought these in late January, Ive been too busy to make use of them. Maybe someone here can. I paid $198 + shipping for the pair, they come with all of the cables included.

info 1: https://forum.esk8.news/t/zesc-v6c-vesc-variant/
info 2: https://www.discoverzesc.com/

$150

Images

Sumate Wheels and 72t pulleys
I used them some, they are in perfect condition, just not a fan so I moved the tires and tube’s to MBS wheels. The wheels are normally $80 and the pulleys were $75 for the set.

$125.00

Images

x2 VESC-X
I have owned these for years, they are decidedly not new but work just fine. They are mounted on an ABS plate for ease of mounting. I just removed these from a board and replaced them with a Stormcore.

Price: $160.00:

Images

10 Likes

what’s that tap off the phase wire for?

2 Likes

This is smart af

10 Likes

It was output to a remotes RX at some point, I dont remember.

2 Likes

Thank you. It saves a lot of room believe it or not.

2 Likes

my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Never occurred to me, either. Stealing.

5 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Fuuuuuuuuuuu

Why do I have to be out of cash when I find out there’s green tires that would look so good on my mbs :sob::sob:

And I can’t even buy at a later date :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

@mmaner would you be willing to save em for me till next week (27th)?

3 Likes

Sure, no worries.

3 Likes

@b264

2 Likes

Prices dropped, somebody pick this stuff up.

2 Likes

@mmaner Wifey wants to know what’s shipping cost to h4e1k1? (She might pay them here and now :shushing_face:)

2 Likes

PM me and address, I can get a shipping cost without it. It’s prolly around 25 bucks though.

1 Like

@mmaner are you willing to liberate those motors from the drivetrain?

1 Like

I prolly would. They’ve never even been powered up.

1 Like

Your talking about the BKB 6354 190kv Motors, correct? The Racestars are already sold.

2 Likes

Yes the BKB motors! I’m thinking of having them for backup on the small AT board

Cool, I’ll PM you.

1 Like