[WTS][EU] Unused Trampa Wand 99 EUR [SOLD]

Trampa Wand
Unused in new condition, has been upgraded once so it has the option for imperial and metric.
There is no BLE module included, I used an upgraded Flipsky module to test it on one of my boards.

There were two cables with it initially but I have no idea where they are and what they were for, not needed for using it anyway.

99 EUR: (Shipping and any fees not included)

1 Like

There’s one for sale for 75 USD that nobody bought yet.
These lost value faster than Enertions’s reputation
:joy::joy:

10 Likes

i mean, u have to somehow mount the recevier mid air and without anything blocking the signal to get the wand working, who can do that already have a better solution than using that thing :rofl:

3 Likes

Think Trampa should have learned from Enertions mistake. I’m open for offers on this one, just collecting dust at the moment.

3 Likes

It actually works really good with Flipskys BLE module since they have an external antenna. I reflashed mine and haven’t had any problems at all. Have to solder to the programming pads on the BLE module since there are no connector mounted.

1 Like

Is Trampa currently in bad shape as a whole?

1 Like

Nah, Just Frank pushing his own agenda and view of everything a bit to far. But they are for sure losing alot of customers at the moment because of him.

7 Likes

where abouts can that be found?

1 Like

Yikes I don’t have a bookmark. Just use the search function and type in “trampa wand” under the esk8 market category

1 Like

Messaged about that one and it’s sold. Or he really, really did not want to bother with international shipping. Dunno. Sub-100 seems fine until they figure out the signal problems. Ignore the drama

2 Likes

I’ll take it for 80 excl shipping to belgium.
Never had any problems with my wand. On my orsom( full carbon enclosure) and also on my ember ( full aluminum enclosure)

New recievers will arrive soon, with and without antenna option, NRF52840.

@iNoLikeFlexyDecks : same in Nottingham. The entire Trampa Team uses the Wand without any issues. All our Videos show the Wand in action.

The Orrsom is not made from carbon fibre. It is a special material we weave and press in house.

Ok, thanks for the info Frank.
All my issues with the wand dissapeared after updating the wand and receiver.
Thanks for making a great product, I never want to use a plastic remote again!
My friend who use the wand here also don’t have any problems.
We did a test and we could easily move 6 meters away from our boards without losing connection on the wand.

With the new reciever we have really plenty of extra link budget, enough to control a board at the other end of the warehouse.

1 Like