[WTS][EU] The Bro searches for a new home...

Good idea. :sweat_smile:
Haven’t tried it yet. It’s complete and runs flawlessly.

Just have seen that… can we delete this thread???
You don’t want to sell it. Who needs a car anyway :point_up::point_up::point_up:

Really sad to see you have to let it go.

6 Likes

Sadly yes. :crying_cat_face:

f04bf531d96ffb3bea130a8ac98f42e0_w200

Sad to see it go. Saw this beast with my own eyes and rode it as well, great board, build like a tank :muscle:

3 Likes

I can close and unlist this thread. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

since when are you mod?
I didnt recognize that until now if its true :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Not a mod, only trust level 4. Basically a Mods Janitor.

3 Likes

mhhh…ok. :thinking:

2 Likes

Update: I part the build out.
More soon.
Bindings are already reserved.

4 Likes

Just a question before I start.
Do I even need pics of the items in this thread, because there enough in my build log?:joy:

Here are the sets:

• Complete drivetrain with front trucks and wheels in a set: 900€
Images

• Battery with electronics: 400€
Images

• Deck+Griptape: 260€
Images

• Davega X 1st Gen: 90€
Images

• Vescs+Enclosure: 520€
Images

Hopefully @xsynatic doesn’t burn my socks for this. :sweat_smile:
Update: added pics

1 Like

Yes

I have pics of the unused state :joy:

1 Like

bump

1 Like

I am not interested in buying, as i don’t have that kind of money, nor interest in such a powerful board, but isn’t your price… pretty unreasonable?

I would regularly get used electronics for 40% less money than whatever they cost new, and I’ve almost always gotten mint condition, 100% functionality items for that 60% price.

Now… i do understand that you’ve put in a lot of time into building the board, but building it for 2950 (which probably includes the shipping of items, so lets put it at 2900 at best) and then using it for a full year and selling it for 2600, which is almost full price? At that point, why wouldn’t the potential buyer… just… see what parts you got and order them themselves?

If I were you, i’d put it at 2000-2100eur. Not that I know much about eskates, but i do buy a lot of second hand electronics.

1 Like

Several of these parts are unobtainium or take a very long time to arrive. I think the price is fair

I wouldn’t sell a board for 900 dollars loss, that’s ridiculous, especially after only one year, and it looks like it is in excellent condition

1 Like

I wrote a boring long ass message explaining why I believe the price is unreasonable but i felt that unneccessary and deleted it.

Its winter time and people can wait for items to ship. It is not reasonable to sell a board that has been well used for more than a year, for more than 90% of what you paid for it - new from a store. Unobtainium items can be replaced by other similar ones.

Im no expert and I wouldn’t pay that price, and I’d probably dislike the price even more if i were an expert. And i doubt anyone would dish out 2.6k eur if they didn’t know what they were getting into (aka if they weren’t *experts*).

1 Like

What exactly is your constructive point here

My constructive point is none. I expressed my view, as a person who always tries to buy used, before buying new.

Any sane or financially sensible person would buy new rather than used (good contiditon, not even mint or close to brand new) if the price differential is <10%. Even if it meant substituting a part for another.

1 Like

Its typically frowned upon to question people’s pricing around these parts.

People will buy or they won’t and OP is free to price as they see fit, any argument is just cluttering the thread.

5 Likes

That’s the point. I have room to adjust the pricing, but only to a specific point.

2 Likes