[WTS] EU - DIY board in parts or as a whole

If someone is interested the price is now €900 for the full board.

2 Likes

Hi, can I buy Metr uart and motors please? I’m in UK

I still wanted that batt but your price is steeeppp

Wrote to you about it, I already had an offer on it before but that guy backed out.

@Sacred are you still interested in it? €500 + shipping for battery + bms + enclosure?

Is the deck still around for sale?

Yeah but mainly trying to get rid of everything at once, too much work to pull the board apart to sell things if I’m not getting rid of everything.

2 Likes

You should update your thread title + post
It’s not really clear what’s left for sale

And you should add pictures of your battery + info about who built it, we are really picky over here about this important part.

Cheers,
D.

1 Like

Everything is still for sale, I’ve sent pictures of the battery to anyone that’s been interested.
Preferably selling it whole and probably won’t tear it apart unless I’m getting rid of most of the board.

The guy that was interested in the battery sold his board so he’s not interested anymore.

These are the pictures I got of the battery.

2 Likes

VX1 still for sale?

Selling everything at once or nothing, could give a pretty good deal if someone is interested :slight_smile:

What’s the lowest you would do for the metr and davega

As I wrote above I’m either selling everything together (the whole board) or nothing.
Everything is still on the board :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you should change the title then? Because 'in parts" is not the same as “whole board”. :wink:

5 Likes

I’ll probably make a new post when it’s closer to season and delete this one by then.

1 Like

I am also interested for some parts

What patts u need

1 Like

Hi,

Im interested in the Davega, metr, and maybe the esc.