WTS / EU - Bindings, VESC 4.12, Remotes,

Payment via PP G&S, F&F or Revolut. Shipping worldwide possible, preferably EU. Shipping cost are on the buyer, likewise with PP Fees.

New Riptide Caliber 1 Pivot Cups

Free

Images

Nano Remote and Flipsky VX1

Crashed once with the Nano remote 2019 (not the remotes fault) should still be working. Comes with receiver.

OG VX1 technically works but needs a new power button, i seem to have messed it up with conformal coating. Comes with Receiver and cables.

Free

Images

Mini Remote with New spare case

Works fine. Comes with i believe 2 Receivers (1 guaranteed)

Spare case is in a box somewhere hence no pic

10€

Images

MBS F1 Hook and loop Bindings.

Work fine, just not as good as the f5. Great starter.

Free

Images

Battair Lipo Plugin

Connect them to your 6s Lipo and have a voltage readout via app. Can be left on while charging as it’s a passthrough.

Should still be 2 or 3 Left.

No matter the amount: 5€

Images

“Golden Sample” TB 4.12 VESC.

I call them golden samples as they have survived 12s FOC on a Mountainboard hauling my fat ass through the woods.

Comes with professionally installed heatsink. These are my very first VESCS and were the beginning of my DIY Journey. One has the Battery connector cut off. Not sure what firmware they are on but can be tested before getting shipped.

25€ per piece

Images

OG IDEA Matrix 2 Mounts. The 10mm unbreakable thicccc version.

• everything but one brace has been sprayed with plastidip. some parts are worn off.
  • Comes with Crossbeams, one is bent from impact, can easily bent back again.

50€

Images

2x Luxe 12mm Riser

• Not much to say, they are risers.

5€ for the Pair

Images

8x 480mm Belts.

• Most new, some might be slightly used.

12€ for all of them

Images

Box of Threaded inserts.

• Only 3-4 max missing from one size.

5€

Images

SOLD

Wowgo 3 - Hobbywing ESC

• Fully working
  • Has the first ever iteration of Turbo.
  • Comes with 2 oled screen remotes, one has the turbo mode.

35€

Images

2x TB 6374 190kv

• Purchased December 2018
  • Worked when i last used them in 2020
  • no Temperature sensor (thanks dex), also uses the small JST plug, adapter is needed
  • comes with stock 5.5mm bullets

Important note: previously used on the mtb and thus are quite dusty. One of the retention screws for the shaft broke off. 100% working otherwise, can bench test for prove upon request. I believe one did make some sounds when spinning, not sure what’s the cause.

40€ each, 65€ combined.

Images

Meepo v2 Motors (Replaceable sleeves)

• A set of Meepo Motors.
  • Comes with 3 sleeves total [2 Installed, one spare] Will also come with the hanger to mount them.
  • Sensors working.

50€

Images

Random baseplates FREE.

Take them, they are Free

0€ Free, TAKE THEM

Images

2A Charger 42v

Sparked on me once, could’ve been my fault, still works but will be tested again before getting shipped. Comes with barrel connector

Free

Images

1x Turnigy 6374 192kv Motor.

• Has 2 flat spots on the shaft for pulleys grub screws .
  • Comes with 3d printed TPU Dust plugs and a PLA printed “fan” attachment.
    Can easily be removed if not needed.

50€

Images

8 Likes

THREE remotes???

3 Likes

Shit, forgot about that. TWO remotes! Sold one last year :rofl:

Post edited.

1 Like

It can be 3 if i include a NON screen remote. Though it doesn’t look good, has a screw hole through the casing and throttle wheel to lock it up and silicone on the front. Remove the screw and you have a normal functioning remote.

Pics

1 Like

I would very much like these if still available ?

Can you gimme an estimate of Shipping to London as I very much doubt that’s free (unless you’re here now, cos I’d pick 'em up)

Thx

They are still available, yes. Shipping seems to be 13.49€ untracked via dhl. Cheapest i could find at the moment. All other couriers don’t ship to the uk.

1 Like

All 3 Motors sold!

Do you ship to the uk? Might use the esc to replace the crappy on on my riptide :sweat_smile:

how much for one of the remotes shipped to USA?

Did you get rid of all of the baseplates? I desperately need one as my rear baseplate has TWO broken corners now and driving my board is an effin life hazard :smiley:

1 Like

I believe i got rid of all of them, sorry. I can still have a look if you want

1 Like

Please do :sweat_smile:

Is OP still here? :slightly_smiling_face: WTB: Wowgo 2s remote. PM me :person_raising_hand:

Yes still here. What’s your location?

EU, Lithuania. Yours i think is Sweden?

Germany.

Shipping via DHL can be as low as 5.99€ non tracked and not insured. Add 2.50€ for tracking and insurance for up to 50€ in value.

1 Like

If you want you can send via local post, i dont mind. You had one new remote, but i think you sold that for 20. How much is one of these that will suit my 2s board + shipping cost?

I wouldn’t really want to separate the bundle. The single remote was sold before i listed the ESC bundle as i originally planned to use it in a build.

If you’re up to it I’d make it 37€ shipped for all of it.

1x ESC
2x Remotes

You’re using the OG 2s or the newer 2s max?

I got older 2s one. But if you cant separate, i have no choice, but buy full package.

Then you can use the esc as an upgrade as well. Exactly what i did. Started with the 2s and later installed the 3 ESC. More punch and the turbo function.