WTS: Enclosures (USA)

Cleaned that up for you bro considering it was me that sent it off the rails.

3 Likes

no grief… thanks

I’d hug you but that;d be inappropriate…

1 Like

Seriously though, any idea if either of those Evo enclosures would fit an older 41" Evo?

It was a reply to OP but thanks anyway.

2 Likes

are hugs inappropriate at this point?

2 Likes

Think you need to get @eBoosted and @BigBen in here to answer that one

Summoned you are you enclosure Gods

1 Like

Psychotiller might. Bigbens probably won’t.

1 Like

ABS is flexible so lends itself to some contouring. Glass doesn’t but will if your fixings are good enough.

My evo enclosure (eboosted) has some serious gaps on the ends but pulls down with some effort.

Fibre glass will not crack though under reasonable flex. I pulled mine down from 15mm and its been fine for 18 months although it does pop an insert once in a while.

1 Like

Thanks for tagging Daddy-O. I’ve been wanting to find this out for a while.

1 Like

Yeah, I might be game to try to make the PT enclosure work if the fiberglass ones don’t fit.

1 Like

Let Ben chime in when he wakes up because you need Glass. Abs is a cover and thats it.
Bens enclosure is like having a solid skid plate under you. I like that security.

5 Likes

The older evo 41? Like a flytrap or something like that? Those decks are way different and won’t fit an enclosure made for those.

3 Likes

Bummer. Thanks for confirming though. It’s A Green Tree which is similar to the Fly Trap, I think. I guess I’ll just have to get a couple ABS enclosures close to the right size and a heat gun.

Ew, i think I had a little bit of sick come up in my mouth.

That sounds like the spooky evo. I have the same deck waiting to be made into something.

5 Likes

Abs is like the Arby’s of enclosures

1 Like

Oh, you’re into Kydex. I get it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Don’t want you to puke on your phone, but if I can’t find a suitable enclosure, I may just have to top mount a box instead. :face_vomiting: Damn vintage decks. If you come up with something for the 15° tipped 41" Evo variants, let me know!

I’ll stop derailing now.

1 Like

Well, you can’t spell Arby’s without ABS, so you might be right. :rofl:

3 Likes

Bump TTT

Bump. Chair is sold. :grin:

3 Likes

is the psycotiller enc still avail?