WTS Complete Drivetrain $400 US [sold]

Hmmm, interesting. which sub exactly?

1 Like

r/EBoardMarketplace

3 Likes

There is electricskateboarding sale megathread, and then also the sales sub (r/EBoardMarketplace). I also DM WTB people or people in the “esk8 advice” or whatever its called section.

2 Likes

Took a quick look, no one had something similar to what I have for sale, but I will post it anyway for shits and giggles

1 Like

I agree. Reddit eskate browsers are likely more inclined to buy a DIY board so they don’t have to DIY to get into the game and I’d like to see them end up with quality stuff vs some momentum boards level junk. But generally it’s exways, evolves, backfires, meepo’s and so on, as far as the eye can see.

Although in general I think heading into winter is a bad time to sell eskate stuff…

2 Likes

There’s also this weird place… chickswithdicks.com

3 Likes

LOL that place is a joke. Mike fucking Beard runs it and they take a 15% cut from all sales

3 Likes

ya super huge cut. I asked what the cut was, and then didn’t list lol

2 Likes

Oh, shit. Good to know. I should throw together a free one.

5 Likes

I’d be down to help out if ya need, sounds like a good idea

I ended up buying two motors from there. The mboards one was 35 bucks and is actually decent. I also got a sealed maytech for 50. It is a great motor but the snap ring was bent completely. Ya it is an easy fix, but like come on. I messaged them and they said let us see what we can do about it, I said I will check robotics to see if we have the right size. I came back and said that we didn’t…no response, I followed up 3 days later…nothing.

1 Like

No way really??? This man really just copy pasted EBAY and changed it to ESK8

1 Like

Yup. He goes “we looked at the other sites and took the average”

1 Like

welcome to MBoards customer service :rofl:

2 Likes

Is it just me, or all esk8 seems to be low activity recently? Not only market, but in general…

4 Likes

Yessir. I ended up getting free extended mboards trucks. They were kinda messed up when they came (I did not know better, spare me). They said they would send a label and never did. Paypal dispute, a month later $50 refund and free bumass trucks!

1 Like

Absolutely. But market especially.

1 Like

Oh man. That blows. Everyone getting a bike or euc or something lol

1 Like

seems like a win-win to me :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nawwww diy onewheel kits lol

Srsly tho, I gotta get one.

1 Like