WTS: Clearance Sale 2023 | Trampa Deck | Claw Mount Anti Sinks | MBS tires |and more!

I’d like to take the maytech motor and the motor mount, I’m also based in the EU. Is there any wiggle room on the price given those motors are currently €78 new from Maytech?

1 Like

Link? Add shipping and taxes, then compare them :stuck_out_tongue:
Personally I think the motor is priced well

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah shipping is a biiig difference, these are no rip off or anything just thought I’d check

Motor, Battery and Motormount SOLD

1 Like

Metr and trampa grab handle SOLD

Let me add some pictures:

I had mine on 11s for not more than 300km as well. One of the phase wires need to be replaced or as minimum heat shrinked as the isolation of the wire is cut a bit, but besides this it’s just working fine.
Would put mine up for 70€ shipped WW but just in combination with the one from OP.

3 Likes

Added trampa bindings and trampa bootiewrap butt/hip protection.

2 Likes

Haha :joy: I was just watching your video changing to MBS straps :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

What you guess would be shipping to Russia?
I might have somebody who is interested in the bindings.

2 Likes

Cheapest option is around 15 euros I believe

4 Likes

Ahahaha :rofl: I just used the mbs straps for a few rides they definitely feel niceee.

2 Likes

I‘ll ask if that guy is still looking for a set.

3 Likes

Bindings sold already

2 Likes

First packages going out today :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

ESC 4.12 now 60 EUROS

4 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Vesc SOLD

4 Likes

Wanted to leave a positive comment in case anyone is buying here, idk if there’s a formal feedback system for trading on the forum. The stuff I bought arrived a while ago but I only got to test it now, it all came very very well packed and as described, big recommendation

5 Likes

Thanks bro! glad you like the parts :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

He’s a nice dude.^^

3 Likes