WTS BN/TB Drivetrain, 12s Charger, Lazyrolling Hoodie

If the partout happens, can I slip in line behind @Tamatoa for the BN220 trucks. My sympathies for your shipping cost woes @Tamatoa .

3 Likes

Gotcha! I forgot that he has that shipping problem. @Tamatoa how should I go about estimating shipping to you? I usually use USPS but I’m willing to do whatever

2 Likes

Here is my address
BP 62838 Faa’a centre
98702 Faa’a
Tahiti French Polynesia

I think USPS should work if not I have another option.

I will take the trucks if you are set on parting out, if you can’t ship to me directly I have an address in Oregon I can use.

1 Like

Not sure if you’ve sold the helmet yet, but I may be interested in the audio setup you’ve got if you’re parting that piece out

1 Like

New YZPower 12S 4A charger is $33 shipped. If someone wants to buy yours at $40 godspeed, otherwise I’ll do it for $25 shipped.

US $30.23 19%OFF | Yangtze 50.4V 4A Lithium Li-ion Battery Charger For 12S 44.4V Lipo Bike Power Tool Scooter Battery Pack With CE ROHS

That is 1) not the same charger, 2) not an official brand yzpower charger even though it’s sold by them, 3) not as beefy and looks a lot cheaper made, and 4) buying from me, you’ll get it 10x faster than buying from aliexpress. With aliexpress shipping you can expect to get it in 3 months.

4 Likes

Tsg still for sale? Or am I too stoned and missed it?

4 Likes

Someone asked for it but haven’t gotten back to me in a bit, feel free to PM :wink:

:man_shrugging: it’s a used charger. Unless yours has some sort of advanced functionally, that’s the going rate. I’ve got two YZPower chargers and they work great.

If someone wants to pay you more for delivery speed, great

US $28.06 | Rohs CE Smart 50.4V 3A Lithium Battery Charger for Electric Tool Robot Electric Car Li-on Battery 44.4V with Built-in Fan

1 Like

Fair enough, idk some people were interested but I ended up going a tad cheaper. Just waiting on someone to be interested in the battery then I’ll be parting it out

1 Like

Going to part out if we find a buyer for the drivetrain (drives + motors OR drives + trucks + motors) and either the battery or the deck/enclosure as a combo

@GJF1

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

Fuck it, we’re parting her out. @abusfullofnuns @Aceofspace11 @Tamatoa Yall still interested?

Also anyone interested in the drivetrain or battery? Those are still available

1 Like

Yep still interested, just let me know how much with shipping

1 Like

Sounds good

1 Like

Jeez - would have loved the wheels / trucks / drives

Aah well . . .

2 Likes

Drives/motors still tentatively available if you want

1 Like

Reformatted main post with what is left, updated prices. VX2 still available, getting pictures now

1 Like