WTS: Bergmeisters wheels and moon Pulleys

I’m thinking about getting these, I’m just not sure I like the color… how difficult would it be to repaint them?

1 Like

They are anodized. A primer coat and then whatever color you want. It won’t be as tough as anodizing though.

2 Likes

Same for me. Wish they were black >_<

2 Likes

I actually love the color. But if you buy self etching primer you can paint it any color. Cover the valve stem with painters tape. And scuff the hubs so the primer has something to hold on to and then paint it. I would probably do a coat of enamel paint.

3 Likes

I bet it would look good with some bedliner

1 Like

I don’t, sorry.

1 Like

Wouldn’t recommend. You will probably make the hubs out of balance or ruin the bearing seat

3 Likes

Damn it. Someone get these wheels already so I can buy the pulleys. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What wheels and tyres u rocking ?

2 Likes

MBS with 8im street tires, UnTrampa’s with gummies and 8in off-road tires, TB nummies and of course 6 shooters.

2 Likes

How does someone mount Rockstars or Sunmates on an axle that previously had Bergs or Sixshooters mounted on them? Special bearings @mmaner?

1 Like

You can get sumates that have a bearing insert for 608 bearings. The easiest way is TB Nummies with 8in tires and tubes.

1 Like

bumpity bumpity…someone buy these before I have to build another board.

Al sold, thank folks.