WTS 2 - Stromcore 60D (US) $275 each, $520 for both [SOLD]

Half withered away vodka infused kidney … :thinking::thinking:

Seems like a comparable trade I’d say :eyes:

4 Likes

Il send it express, so it don’t dry out on the way, might even thro in an ice pack

3 Likes

Its the liver that you can take half of and it will grow back. It’s either a full kidney or not worth the surgery. :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Dang it…I need my liver :flushed: gotta have something to process the vodka that fuels the bad decision making :man_facepalming:t2: snap, full send on the kidney it is…

3 Likes

Bump! 275$ each! $520 for both!

1 Like

Dayumn. hell of a deal

2 Likes

they gotta goooooooo

2 Likes

why are you selling them?

1 Like

i am no longer going to be using 12s voltage for my builds, 18s or bust

2 Likes

I actually have some questions about 18s packs - What deck + enclosure combos do people use for 18s builds, and how big are the p groups you can squeeze in? Assuming you have smaller p groups do you end up with less range in comparison to a 12s pack with a similar number of cells? or is range the same because the wat hour rating is equivalent, and a higher voltage build will have lower current demands?

1 Like

i can fit 18s5p into Evo and Century DS enclosure with enough room left over for 2 stormcores. i can also fit 18s6p into flux deck and enclosure. I dont have any real world experience with 18s yet tho so cant comment on range. but you should have plenty of range as you would be pulling less amps at the higher voltage

3 Likes

The real question is… What motors will you be using?

1 Like

probably 190kv TB motors unless, maybe 140kv, have not decided

To bad no one makes 24s electronics - then we could just fit 24s 4p packs anywhere a 12s 8p one is intended.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t this could make things more reliable? - if voltage and current are inversely proportional, then higher voltage means less current. And as i understand it, high current is what causes issues like things getting too toasty and exploding, not voltage?

2 Likes

$275 shipped I. Continental US? :thinking:

1 Like

correct lol

1 Like

Add nother fifty n he’ll throw in a new 3Dservisas heatsink for it

5 Likes

why not just go Lipo with (x2) mamba xlx2

MAMBA XLX2, 8S, 33.6V ESC, 20A PEAK BEC (castlecreations.com)

Ughhhhh I want one, someone needs to buy my motors :sob:

1 Like

I got u brotha, just waitin on my buddy to send funds

2 Likes