WTS 15s8p Tesla + Trampa + enclosure| plus other batteries

That was a great decision and you will love them. I repacked the bearings and changed the seals.

1 Like

But did I really need to start on another board after finishing a board I havenā€™t even ridden? :joy:

4 Likes

Idk how you live your life bro, nor do I judge you for your poor decisions.

Total bullshit I just said it was a great decision.

4 Likes

Maybe you answered this already, but what cells are these? Iā€™m finally getting to putting my first mt board together. I think I have the H11 but not exactly sure since I bought it used and just purchased the Trampa Pro helical spur drive. Iā€™ve also had the Unity since the first batchā€¦ Itā€™s been so long not sure if that handles 15s either.

2 Likes

No the unity cannot handle 15s. You would need a stormcore 100D or Ubox. I have a spare 100D I could hook you up with. The cells are Tesla 2170, 5AH cells 10amp continues discharge, this battery is rated at 40AH 80Amps continues

3 Likes

I have been looking at a stormcore as wellā€¦ and this is the last thing I need for the build, it would be nice not to have to build yet another battery myself.

1 Like

@Skyart
What are the dimensions on this?

2 Likes

which pack?

1 Like

12s8p

2 Likes

rougly 17"x7"x1.75" or 450mmX175mmX38mm

1 Like

Sweet lemme double check my enclosure real quickā€¦

1 Like

Yup Iā€™ll take it :+1: PMā€™ing

3 Likes

this one is sold

15s8p still available

3 Likes

Sold! @xsynatic Please close at your leisure you man of emails from Maytech :eyes:

3 Likes