[WTS] 12s4p P42A w/ smart BMS and matching enclosures - [sold]

I’m letting go of the 12s4p P42A battery with LTT BMS in matching Pelican Ruck R20 and R60 enclosures, all basically new and ready to go! I’m selling for $600 shipped which is the current material cost, to commission it would be another $300 in labor and PayPal fees so a substantial discount. Free shipping in the 48 states, shipping to Canada is possible but costs extra. The ESC enclosure holds a StormCore or dual FocBoxes as a snug fit for refrence.

33be17b6892f47fa8300c64aabaf5458d9bcb357_2_375x500

2 Likes

You have any pics of the battery assembled?

Not packaged, just the welds and balance leads, I am not home at the moment but I’ll be back tomorrow. All the exposed metal except the 6th to 7th series bar is sealed in HMA to keep the wires still and protect from shorts

1 Like

I like the copper like that. :clap:

hot mix asphalt?

Looks great! Would love more photos

2 Likes

Thank you! I think most of the pack is overbuilt for the cells, easy 100A continuous rating or higher on everything

1 Like

Haha its hot melt adhesive (black rubberized hot glue), I will get a couple pics tomorrow if you guys are interested in it

2 Likes

I was looking into a 12s5p or 6p brick, but I could be convinced

What cell type? This is better than a 12s6p P26A battery

P42A or bust baybeee

Damn that’s gonna be chonky, whatcha making?

Not much to see, just a battery in a box :yum:

1 Like

@Spookyjuice It’s a bit over your budget but it could be worth it :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: that’s a bit far above my budget but looks like a nice cell, I only need to go 7 miles/day to work so I think it’s a bit overkill. Are you trying to subtly tell me I’m probably going to have to bite the bullet?

4 Likes

7 miles a day means you should have 21 miles of range, just saying 🤷

3 Likes

Why man? I didn’t know that.

So you only have to charge it every other day, which extends the life of your battery. Also in case of emergencies

1 Like

That’s a damn good price for that pack and from a reputable builder. @ZachTetra can u ship to Canada tho? Some people have trouble w that given it’s not just cells.

1 Like

Not easy but yeah, at least it’s in a waterproof hard case which improves the odds it survives

1 Like

Ping me if you need help. I send a few packs to can a year, got the process down.

2 Likes