[WTB] [USA] BN145 hangers

:raising_hand_man: i will take a set for sure

And maybe some sort of adapter plate for the m1s for those 50mm motors? :man_shrugging:,

1 Like

Currently analyzing 140-150mm options with a 63100 and a gear drive. Seeing what is possible here.

Axles will be the same 50mm exposed, 10mm length.

@b264 Thanks for the input on the clamp. I will give less of an arch to not get in the way.

3 Likes

@glyphiks
Yes an adapter plate can be made that goes between the drive and the motor. Someone remind me of the bolt circle dimension the 50xx motors?

2 Likes

Ok, seeing as we seem to be on a roll here…

145mm TKPs?

200 (1)

2 Likes

Gimme the right grub screws lol, I fucked up and stole the wrong ones from ur shop today. You have my address

I mean 30mm in the cheap spot 25mm if you’re into SK3

1 Like

If you mean SR TKPs, I am not making any kind of hanger for them. Litigation incoming :eyes:

2 Likes

Ok.
Turns out 145mm is actually longer than needed for a 63100. A gear drive has plenty of space on it.
As for the clamp thing, I made sure that wouldn’t be a problem.

Final question is,
Is 140mm or 150mm preferred?

4 Likes

Racerstars have 38mm bolt circle.

2 Likes

I think 150 would leave more options for small duals?

Nope, i mean BN TKPs :grin: not enough TKP options for esk8

1 Like

150mm allows for dual M1 drive on 6355 motors…woah

8 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: we have a winner

Would be perfect for top mount longboards that look dumb with big wide hangers

7 Likes

Overall a little bit less wide than a typical 10" Caliber.
It is essentially that truck width only with long axles.

4 Likes

What motors dimensions did you use to check this ? Would maytech 6355 sealed motors fit with this setup ? (they are 61mm long) If so, as @glyphiks said, definitely a winner, and i would also take a set.

I made a mistake, 150mm only allows for a max motor length of 52mm on M1 gear drives. :sleepy:

2 Likes

You TEASE :hear_no_evil:

My vote goes to 145mm

1 Like

planning for single 63100?

1 Like

:smirk:

1 Like

I might do a single drive build with an orbiter again, target 5kg lightweight build. These hangars would be great, since they will probably be lighter than Caliber II

2 Likes