[WTB - USA] 2x 3Dservisas 36t 15mm kegel pulleys

I’ll be taking a 5% fee off this trade for hand modeling.

4 Likes

You should just find a 36t set and trade me, you’ll get something extra in the package :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Caden, some of us have jobs.

I’m not one of those people. But some people do. Just thought you should know.

1 Like

Oh great you’re guilting me into subscribing to your onlyfans again.

Andrew we’ve already been through this.

1 Like

Changing up the thread, I’m now looking to buy:

• 2x 3Dservisas 36t 15mm pulleys

Preferably within the US and used, but I’ll take new if that’s all thats out there :thinking::man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Ehh?

1 Like

@ZachTetra

I paid him, and then realized that they were dickyhos…

The search continues

(Forgot to hit reply to your post woops)

2 Likes

What’s wrong with dicky’s stuff? All mine run true and what not

1 Like

Nothing wrong with them, I just don’t think they’ll fit my axle as they need a bearing to spin true

My last dickyho pulleys shreaded my diy attempt at a bearing adapter so I’m trying to find something that ‘just works’

Ahh that’s fair, I always got the bolt on version for that reason (then I got Exway pulleys because literally $32 shipped for 2, and they required so much effort to machine, still not sure if it was worth it)

1 Like

I got a deal for haggy pulleys, 2 for ~40 bucks but they don’t work with 8mm axles >:(

I feel like it would be a similar situation to yours… So I’m just gonna suck it up and spend big(ger) shmonie in hopes that I don’t have to do anything to them :joy:

Why the servisas ones in particular?

1 Like

Because they’re sexy, and I’m interested to find out why everyone likes them so much

I think I’ve tried most others… Except metal and POM Janux ones.

I know nothing about POM… Not sure if it’ll hold up like a metal pulley will :man_shrugging:t2:

@bobby didn’t I already ask you how your POM gears / pulleys were holding up? Can I get an update on their status?

Maybe I’ll just go for them instead…? :thinking: So many options

1 Like

I am running POM Janux pulleys on my mono drive and they are wonderful. Not as easy as press fit but they are solid quality

1 Like

do you think you could make it work using 6001 bearings?

2 Likes

Timo and I spoke about it, it doesn’t seem likely :frowning:

1 Like

i messed that up i meant 638

only 1mm thicker than the 6001/16100 bearing that pulley was designed for

2 Likes

I linked him some too and he said it was unlikely :frowning:

1 Like

@mmaner @BillGordon close thread plz?

1 Like