[WTB] [US] Landyachtz Switchblade Hollowtech 40

Where did you find it ?

1 Like

So I found this reddit post from 3 years ago:

and shot him a message, initially he only wanted to sell local in Atlanta (8 hour drive) and we stopped talking. About eight months later I messaged him again and he agreed to ship it for $250! Pricey but fuck it these decks are sick.
The board looks flawless and I’m super stoked since I’ve been trying to grab one of these since my old hollowtech switchblade one was stolen.
My m1s fit with enough clearance too which is sick.

2 Likes

Those are probably perfect for pushboards, like super light to carry

2 Likes

It’s noticably lighter from my switchblade 40 night.
I’d keep it as my push board but I don’t see many hollowtech esk8s out there so I might as well make one. Plus all my regular boards get abused and this deck deserved to be babied.
Too bad my eboosted enclosure doesn’t fit since they have the concave of the pinecone switchblades.
Drilling this deck would hurt my soul too, so top mount we go

1 Like

This was an impulse buy the other day after reading @rusins push assist build thread (which I plan to copy).

Bought second hand, all parts seem like they were never ever used. Its like new. Paid 110$ for complete kit.

Im totally blown away by this board now. I never expected a longboard to feel this way. It’s so lightweight and easy to push. Im confused… I think I like pushing more now. Everything is just simpler :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I will never let this board go. Its my new precious :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Keep in mind, this is the second board i have ever attempted to push on. I have a lot to learn)

2 Likes

Lucky duck you got it for super cheap.
Apparently this guy tried selling the complete for $140 a few years back, but nobody wanted it.
I paid out the azz for mine but oh well, the board is sick like you said.
They’re super durable too with the fiberglass outsides
I had the lizard one before it got snatched.

Where did you buy yours?

1 Like

Yes I realise now afterwards that it was a good purchase. I just happened to search for switchblade localy on the used items market site here in sweden. I didnt realize it was a special fibreglass edition when I bought it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

If you put clear griptape on it the sun will shine through the hollow pockets.
I would recommend.

1 Like

How are those decks made? Like what is that surface layer made of?

1 Like

The top and bottom have a layer of fiberglass I believe
Makes the graphic nice and shiny

1 Like

You still looking to buy a Landyachtz hollow tech switchblade? I have the same blue one as the other person in the comments if you’re still interested.

1 Like

I’m interested. Will PM you

1 Like

Do you have Instagram or Snapchat?

Yeah, @rusinsr on instagram
Don’t worry I won’t let myself get scammed guys

1 Like

Sent you a dm

In b4 raisins wakes up in a bathtub with no kidneys

5 Likes

But did he got the deck though ?

1 Like

let us know how this goes
i almost got scammed tryna buy a hollowtech prophecy off FB marketplace a few days ago, but the dude seemingly sold it to someone else then his account just disappeared lol

2 Likes

Yeah I have pictures of the board if you wanna send me a DM on Instagram. jonbarton_ is my tag