[WTB, US] Kweld complete kit

That’s all, looking to get a complete soonish without having to import it from Germany if someone has some kits for sale.

2 Likes

meeee toooo… no US vendor?

I haven’t tried but I’ve been led here…

For Ordering info Please contact 18650Shrink@gmail.com

If you find source, please post here and I will as well!

2 Likes

Yeah that dude. I emailed him, nothing. Made a FB account because the link led to the FB page, said to contact Keith, I do, he blocks me after this convo. Not sure wtf I said.

TBH I’m pretty salty over that. People that thinks everyone needs to have a mandatory FB account needs to fuck right off. Dude thought I was scamming him over a battery welder like okay.

8 Likes

Yep, this. If the only way to reach you is on facegram/instachat/snapbook, then you don’t need to communicate with me.

5 Likes

Is Snapchat even still working? :man_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

Yeh, I use it actually :joy: As far as I know it doesn’t listen to your conversations, just stores everything you send…

1 Like

I felt your “Hello” with the uppercase “H” was really aggressive and inflammatory. Next time try “hello” like he did.

Buddy of mine just bought this and likes it a lot:

5 Likes

Why can’t somebody make a decent spot welder in the US?

4 Likes

KWELD has a us supplier in California. His email is on their order page. Look for a line that says for us customers

The price is the same

email this dude…

18650Shrink@gmail.com

both @BluPenguin and I bought Kweld spot welders from him, while I can’t vouch for the penguin’s experience, I was pleasantly surprised at the prompt quick service from him!!!

Sent form back east, RI I believe… 2 day shipping!

Would buy again!!!

5 Likes

I also bought from him. Quick response and same day shipping iirc.

3 Likes