[WTB][US] Deck and Enclosure Combo

6354 140kv. Does really well for him. He’s 6.

Roads are pretty bad over here tho, so might go dual and throw some AT on so it’s a smoother ride.

2 Likes

I really thought it was bigger than a 63.

3 Likes

Wow that’s awesome my boy is six and I don’t trust him to ride anything electric every time he rides his bicycle he eats it that’s awesome you got a cruiser partner

3 Likes

I was right killer flux build :rofl:

3 Likes

I was fearful at first, but he’s only fell once. He get sketched out getting around sharper turns. I have Max ERPM set at 10mph converted basically and settings were turned down to 20A Motor. Really smooth to get going. His weight is the biggest disadvantage.

We go cruise every Wednesday and Thursday since it’s my off days. It’s a blast.

2 Likes

Freakin sweet you definitely have some diyesk8 skills

1 Like

Just learning from everyone here. I’ve never been a handys guy. Before ESK8, I didn’t even own a toolset lol.

Now I got a work bench, dremel, spot welder, drills, tools galore, etc.

Such a steep learning curve, I mean I butchered my flux enclosure, but it’s ok now. Lol

1 Like

Same here but my wife gets pissed (*MYWIFE * All you ever do is work on your freaking skateboards or look at your phone all night) :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s a right of passage my friend. :joy:

2 Likes

Reviving the thread as I am in need of a deck and enclosure combo. Is anyone selling anything that will fit a pack that’s roughly 17 x 6.75 x 1.25 inches.

I have a killshot deck?

1 Like

Got pictures and measurements of the enclosure/deck?

Or is it just the deck? I found it it in your sale thread.

1 Like

Any Hummie or RedEmber 44s for sale?

1 Like

The cutout on the hummie will be a little narrow for your battery i think? (145mm)

2 Likes

I just saw a thread where they cut it out a bit and fit a larger pack, so merely hoping I stumble upon one that has that done.

1 Like

I have a jet invasion 42". micro drop.

2 Likes

Or the TB deck is an option perhaps. The hummie deck would have to have another layer or two of glass and carbon to strengthen it up and a wider enclosure to hold the battery. I have wider enclosure that would work but it’s really deep.

2 Likes

Pm picks please, enclosure available too?

2 Likes

Nacho was showing me some of those decks earlier. I think I want to avoid drop through though, as I plan to use some adjustable base plates on this build.

1 Like

@xsynatic Please Close

1 Like