WTB US Complete, Meepo or similar <400$

woot VX1 found!

2 Likes

If you go with meepo hubs, I would go with a wowgo/backfire/whatever controller if you can find one. Dead simple, cheap, integrated remote with 4speed modes, completely potted. I got one running on a hub build (one of my first ever) and it won’t die.

2 Likes

Yeah would be open to that too if anyone has one

1 Like

?? How you got a duo

2 Likes

It’s a dual. Fixed, lol

3 Likes

I’m not very close shipping wise but I’ve had this as a backup in my drawers for a while now. Just gotta find the remote for it (I have 5 and not sure which connects to this one :man_facepalming:)

1 Like

Hey thanks! I think ibam going to go the TB4.12 route, just need one more. Have everything else for the build at this point. Might just buy a new one from @torqueboards

1 Like

It should look something like this with more or less scratches:

But without the fashionable pink lanyard and epic skull adjournment bead…

3 Likes

@kook I don’t think I have any with battery cap

1 Like

Then it prolly looks like one of these:

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Probably :joy: I used to have different colored lanyards on each with a matching colored sticker on the esc to figure it out quickly…needed the lanyards and forgot to put them back :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I love a little pink too

1 Like

Thats that meepo 1.0 shit right there. Throwback to those days

2 Likes

It was pretty reliable so having a backup in case of stupid felt logical to me. But I haven’t really ridden my 10s since I’ve built the others

1 Like

I put well over a thousand miles on my meepo 1.0 with zero issues, I agree

1 Like

I absolutely hated that feeling. loosing traction when turning one way vs the other.
makes me never want to try a single wheel drive again.

3 Likes

Hello I know of someone who have these for sale you can reach him at Milnerwales@gmail.com

2 Likes

Same :rofl: But when you go 2wd you become a god :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes