WTB US 6x2 “six shooters” , 6x2 hubs, and pulleys

i got a set of tires hubs and inner tubes with 3d printed pulleys that are bolted in
1 hub has a slight crack which it came with and also has a burst inner tube
pm me if you want

Your in UK no thanks bro

1 Like

oh sorry man didnt see you were US

Nah your good bro, I didn’t specify that!

1 Like

its good
good luck

the aliexpress times really arent that bad

Ordering from @dickyho is faster than aliexpress

1 Like

Dicky shop is closed

You can always PM him. That’s what I did

2 Likes

I got six shooters for sale.

1 Like

Appreciate you looking out but I don’t need actually six shooters hubs. This is more of a “just for the shits of it” kinda deal rather than actually using is 24/7.

That’s cool.
Bergmeisters would be my choice as the cheapest offer though. Cheap Ali wheels just don’t look right to me but I suppose they do work.
Hell that’s where the same tires come from as the six shooters.

2 Likes

I’d agree but ya know I’m running thane most the time so

Theres a chunk of us who have… Including @mishrasubhransu still rocking mine for a couple yrs now it seems on one board… Xant beat em for the price…

I’m retrospect… Id recommend just spending a bit more getting the chinese superstars and u can get different tire sizes if u want…

1 Like

There, just, doesn’t seem to be a better 6 inch tire than the clever ones. Everlasting and you can ride it even with a puncture( on a rim that hugs the edge closely)

I have haggies but they never get used. People complain about how often they go flat and so I haven’t really bothered about them.

For sure there are better looking tires out there but nothing beats the price and the street performance.

2 Likes

Chinese superstars and 6" tires have almost no sidewall though.

If you really don’t like the way the little 6x2 hubs look, you can spend more on berg hubs. But otherwise, these hubs have been solid for hundred of miles.

1 Like

Good 2 know… The superstars are hella.light tho… I just picked up a set of TB tires n pulleys and feel like theyre an extra 6ish oz heavier… Which adds up …

1 Like

Jup. Fivestar, but you get the drift.

I’d really like to get a set of Janux’s 6x2 hubs made from Delrin. Probably half the weight of the china hubs. I just wish they looked better for that kind of cheddar.

Well looked up “accrobrandon” on YouTube and that didn’t pull up exactly what I was looking for LOL @Accrobrandon

Bwhahahahaha… Come on “bruh” lets get it
Gotta get the right channel… :wink:

1 Like

I finally did :rofl: