[WTB] Pre owned Lacroix board

Wow what an embarrassment of a board. Here, let me take it off your hands to save you from all that shame of owning that board

2 Likes

Been hurting myself by looking for sales post online on Lacroix prototipo. This looks recent enough, don’t know if its still up for sale tho.

https://www.letgo.com/en-us/i/lacroix-dss50-pictures-are-current-as-of-30-may-2020_9072c99f-6102-4394-b3f6-86eccd907bad

1 Like

Messaged that fella awhile ago. Sold

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:
of course it is, what was I thinking? :joy:

Think ima just wait till winter hits. Some might want to sell their boards

1 Like

did I hear la k00k?

20200419_134413_1

5 Likes

6 Likes

Hes only doing local pickups

Time to make yourself some SoCal friends on the forum :wink:

2 Likes

Dam mom said I was never good at making friends

2 Likes

Looks like the boards r sold. Im interested in a Lacroix DSS 50+ or 60 if any one else has one in so cal… also my emails renegadesoffun@gmail.com cheers!

1 Like

You should probably create your own post. I don’t think it’s ethical to be throwing your contact info in someone else’s “wanted” thread

1 Like

3 Likes

The finished board looks fantastic. Went with blue tall baseplates from Lonestar just for the color? The shorter red baseplates from the Nazare can always be painted, or pickled and re-colored if you want to drop the deck back down a bit, stick with blue. I honestly can’t tell visually if you have the shallow or deep enclosure, just assume this is the final result of rebuilding the Prototipo sold above, which shouldn’t need the extra-tall baseplates w/ hypertrucks. Not knowing there was a difference beyond color, I’d probably have ordered the blue Lonestar ones too :slight_smile: