[WTB] [CAD] DieBieMS

I want to buy a DieBieMS bms for a 12s battery and will connect to ubox spintend esc which will connect to davega-x but also the bms will connect to lighting system not just esc. I am located near Toronto, Ontario.

Please move your thread to the corresponding subcategory.

2 Likes

Sorry is this correct now?

3 Likes

Yep it is!

Also I wouldn’t buy a DieBieMS. So many better options now like the Flexi BMS and LTT Smart BMS (Flexi is better)
You also have the FREESK8 BMS being released hopefully within 2 months from what I heard :ok_hand:

Here is my experience with the DieBieMS

2 Likes

Funny I have been using diebiems for 2 years now and never had an issue with it. I can charge at 12A and not worry about overheating. Flexibms on the other hand get quite toasty when reaching 10A.

Personally I would look out for the Ennoid bms, since it is based on diebie, but should have better hw design and is slightly smaller

2 Likes

Ennoid wont be 12s only 15s and higher

1 Like

You configure it as you wish. you can use a 15s Ennoid on a 12s battery. That is the beauty of it.

1 Like

I have spare LTT Smart BMS. Brand new if you are interested. 40euros and I think shipping to Canada is about 8e

1 Like

12s and what amps?

20A charge and discharge

But I’d say 99% of us using it only for charging, and bypass bms for discharge.

2 Likes

wait the 20A discharges cost as much as the 60A ones O_O?

Probably because it’s the same hardware. Firmware just has different parameters for when the over-current protection should kick in.

2 Likes