Wtb berg hubs plz US

You now you want to build an all terrain board…

2 Likes

I just so happen to have a top secret transaction in process. Finally will use my Hellcats but won’t quite be a trail machine. Stay tuned. Might be done before the 44 since other wrinkles have developed with that one.

2 Likes

Probably will have to pass on the blues. Just sold a set, maybe to you? Lol. Board they are in use on is red with red drivetrain. Sorry bro but I’ll think about it anyway.

1 Like

You’re on my esk8 DVR :eyes:

2 Likes

Anyone? Anyone?

@Skyart

Found them. I remember now, I got them from someone for a build I was going to do this summer. Ended up with a set of purples I’ll end up using instead.

These are in pretty good shape, one hub has some pock marks on the outer facing half. Bolts are all in good shape, they have the square psychobabble tires on them, but I have an extra set of actual Berg tires and tubes if you’d like those as well.

The rubber washers under the lock nuts could use a replacing, I may have some also, but I didn’t check the tiny parts drawer yet. My work room is off the garage and it’s cold when I don’t run the heater.

3 Likes

Where’d you go dude? Come back and thank me for freezing my ass off to find those stupid aluminum circles!!!

3 Likes

Those are sweet. You got a price in mind. Silver goes with everything.

1 Like

THANK YOU!!!

2 Likes

Geez, love happy endings here

1 Like