WTB adjustable baseplates TB DD and caliber

I have designed mine to be rattle free… The first GB had slightly higher tolerance meaning 0.05mm each side and I have been using them for over 1000km without any sounds. I made a tutorial how to install them. You need to torque them until you feel all the gaps.
If the hammocks came from the last 2 GB then the tolerance is at his limit and the 2 parts are almost fused together.
Anyhow torque them down more and the movements are gone. If you don’t have the tutorial check on the GB pm. I always posted there.

Lol not saying your parts aren’t cool, but @CiscoV doesn’t install shit incorrectly. His attention to detail is second to none

1 Like

Love you bro. Thanks for the props :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I am not saying that I am just saying that to remove the lateral movements you need to torque them down. Nothing more :blush:

3 Likes

These are First batch I’ll torque them down some more. Hopefully won’t pop those screws lol

1 Like

Also have some epoxy. Ima battle harden them so they don’t fall apart like my old Tb 6380s :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ok I see. Yes then the tolerance is indeed a bit more but still fine. You need to torque them half turn more until the gaps is filled.

I also suggest to replace the m5 nuts with a nylon lock ones. I have been shipped them with the inbuilt washers from the second GB. If you don’t find them I can send them at shipping cost.

3 Likes

Oh shit. To be fair. I got them off @Tello1969 and they already came with nylon insert nuts. Prolly second batch then. I’ll torque them down some more.

1 Like

Then torque them down. The gap is really at the limit or they won’t slide anymore. Is within 0.03mm each side. Just fasten them half turn at the time. Even distributed between the bolts front and back and it will be gone. I put together to many that’s why I am sure it will be solved.

3 Likes

Not to toot my own horn but mine are available as a set or single :smiley: The fit is on the tighter side. U can barely wiggle the pieces together without the bolt. :innocent::innocent:

4 Likes

Your shit is always legit my dudes

2 Likes

Do you sell one that fits TB DD? :slight_smile:

I have an idea for a simple design for these. A month or two away…

1 Like

So I just bought a Fatboy hangar and a servisas adjustable baseplate for it. Looks good and since I’m in EU, it’s usually cheaper. Not a fan of import fees. Like your shit though Boardnamics!

Anyone have a lead on TB DD adjustable baseplates?

1 Like

That’s the reason I got @mikenyc ones. To my knowledge they’re the only ones that exist rn

2 Likes

I am going to get the TB 35 plate and try that with the standard 50. I hate how high off the ground the adjustable plates made my board.

2 Likes

Def too high for your haya, my switchblade should be perfect tho

1 Like

Unless he sends you two different mounts that don’t match each other.
Or ones that didn’t get finished being machined.
Or have extra Machining marks.
Or just sends them to the wrong address lol

3 Likes

Lol I’m rubbing off on you

2 Likes