[WTB] A pair (2) of 6355 motors, preferably TB or Maytech

In the hilarious comedy that is my life, my main board’s motor shorted and broke while my new one is being built. Thus I’m in the market for 2 6355 motors, nothing with too too many miles on it.

Cheers everyone

1 Like

Unless @torqueboards is having a black friday sale on motors, then I can wait :face_with_monocle:

Buy these because I need to not buy them

Also you should send me the broken motor :yum:

4 Likes

God please buy these. I cannot have my lady scream at me again for having a whole room full of parts at the new house. She will literally kick me out even though I paid for the whole thing lol

4 Likes

God I love you guy’s ability to find the exact thread I need whenever I need it.

Sorry man, I’ma keep the can just in case, I already had a rock fuck up the can of one of my 6374s and it’s still out of commission lol

2 Likes

I’ll slide into your DMs real quick

1 Like

Thank you for not letting me go homeless

2 Likes

Dude we are here for you, these greedy boys have you covered :joy:

2 Likes

She literally made me an ultimatum: 2 Completes, and 1 spare for each part of the board. Otherwise, I live in a tent in the backyard with all my mess. I have 3 weeks to get rid of everything I have lol

2 Likes

You poor soul…how close are you to that number?

Only 2 completes?? You poor man

But what if you want to switch your wheels and your vesc gets fried and your motor shorts???

1 Like

I mean to be fair, I did take over her “office” and turned it into a workshop lol. I literally just ordered 4 maytech motors for a 3rd complete… have no clue where to hide the upcoming parts… I may use the funds from this sale to build a secret storage closet in our new house so I can hoard all my parts without her knowing lol

2 Likes

Lmao, my “media room” is filled with crap for my new build too, and that the esk8 way
The worst part about esk8 is that you can’t hide the parts, they’ll see 20 packages coming in and they’ll know :rofl:
Lemme know if you want hell designing that secret room, I’m a carpenter and I e built many secret compartments to hide shit in my room lol

1 Like

I’m really trying to find a way to hide the 40" evo I just bought… it aint easy hiding a full setup that big without her noticing. She didn’t notice the tayto deck because I taped the whole thing to the underside of the dining room table lol

1 Like

Now you gotta find a way to unwrap them at your new place without looking suspicious

That’s the easiest part. The hard part is figuring out how to bring in packages without her noticing because she always gets home first from our jobs lol

1 Like

Sometimes I think about getting a POBox just so I don’t have to deal with the stress lol
Btw I sent you an offer for the motors, I think it got all mixed up in our conversation

1 Like

Lol all good. I just noticed it. Sorry I have a ton of message going in an out of my inbox

1 Like