WTB 36T ABEC Pulleys

What brand of pressfits are those. Are they metal?

Yes I know and the other guy sold his set within hours when I was sleeping. :joy:

They are hand crafted in Germany. Yes the gear drive is out of metal with a bearing inside. They were made to fit 10mm to 8mm stepped axles, like Evolve and others.

1 Like

Sold the press fit pulleys though.

fuk i needed those and I have bolt on abecs :(((

2 Likes

Sorry Ben, sold them within 3h. Didn’t aspect it.

1 Like

I also have only one, but it’s in the USA. It’s not in awesome shape, and I don’t like it. Pay shipping only if you want it…

Was the original pulley on the Blue One.

4 Likes

So its a super ultra rare.

Problem is that i don’t look for one but rather offered him my pulley for sale. I only have one though instead of a pair.

Edit…or are you offering him the pulley combined with mine?

2 Likes

Yeah, he could get both to have a pair

2 Likes

ah got it.

2 Likes

Thanks Brian, i really appreciate your offer. But I think the shipping kills it. But thanks again for your help.

1 Like

I also want to buy these pulleys… :rofl:

Those pulleys have been nothing but trouble for me. I don’t recommend them :rofl:

2 Likes

ha I just want 4 matching ones, you’ll see the pic.

Please let me alone! :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Just bought these, they seem to be OK but I’ve only had the time to test them for a few km’s:

3 Likes

I saw those too. I’ve found the bolt pattern interesting. It doesn’t look like on the other pulleys. Besides they cost double for what I hope to get them here.

Well they’re not anodized, but I have them on nexusboards. They’re the ones with 2 bolts that go around each spoke as in the original image though.

1 Like

Why?

2 Likes

If you want a cheap 22mm 36T bolt-on abec pattern wheel pulley, go with this guy. Comes with a free 275-5M-15 belt that’s probably the wrong size and a free 15T motor pulley that’s aluminum and not steel.

edit: nevermind, it’s out of stock and probably won’t ever be stocked again

edit2: I have 3 that have been machined into dual kegel/abec pulleys but I probably won’t sell them and 2 are in use

3 Likes

15mm belts on street are pretty pointless unless in single drive :woman_shrugging:
I suppose that’s a debate for another time, but they’re 13mm wideish

1 Like