WTB 10s Discharge BMS (Small)

I need to rebuild a battery for a Meepo Mini, it uses a 10s2p battery.

Since it’s going to a fairly non-DIY person to install into the Meepo and I don’t know what the voltage protections are on an old Meepo ESC, I’d like to wire this one to discharge through a BMS.

I’m hoping to find something like a 35/40 amp Daly. Something small that will fit on top of a 10s2p made of 18650s.

Thank you for your time. :pray:

2 Likes

i don’t think there is any, as long as u don’t exceed what the cap is rated for, then u should be fine, iirc it should be 50v

common port daly goes by these dimensions, but i know for a fact that 9mm isn’t 9mm, but 11mm, so i would suggest measure how much space u have left with all the cells in.

2 Likes

I’ve never managed to find a BMS that is the same as the stock Meepo one, or a different one that makes sense to use in those style packs as a discharge bms.

The esc does have low voltage protections, I tested it some time ago and have since been building my style Meepo ER packs with 10S 20A Daly’s discharged for bypass.

4 Likes

Thank you gents.

I’ve got the small ones that charge at 8 amps, so then I’ll use those. This is on a Meepo V2 Plus, but I’m assuming it would also then have the low voltage cutoff.

1 Like

ya, that’s the smallest u can get for 10s

the esc will warning u about low battery (low voltage) but weather if they do cut off, i don’t know

2 Likes

I believe it does to some extend. Like hobbywing it throttles you down. Not sure if it cuts you off.

Usually these escs throttle the board so hard that you can’t even push the battery further than the safe voltage.

2 Likes