Would you buy an antispark? UPDATE: All antisparks have been sold

Ahhh probs too late but I would like to
Jump in on one

Ah shoot, somehow missed this but Iā€™ll go in for one too if theyā€™re still available!

1 Like

Iā€™m going to make a video alllllll about you.

Seriously though there is demand for a reliable switch. I was thinking it would pair really nice with the Neo Box.

4 Likes

Also wouldā€™ve loved to jump in on this, what a shame. Let me know if thereā€™s any left @Gamer43, Iā€™ll give you a us address one way or another

1 Like

Alright, I just spammed everyone who sent me a PM, rip haggy when he wakes up LOL.

9 Likes

I wish I could make it fair for everyone, but I am pretty sure haggy will serve the orders on a first come first serve basis on who emails him first.

Maybe if enough people email him we can justify a production run???

We agreed on a sale price of $45 so if you do not wish to buy at this price PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL HIM.

9 Likes

@Gamer43 I have been seaching your post history for this info, so Im sorry if I missed it. What kind of button is required for this Toughwire antispark? Can it function with roll-to-start even if a button is present? Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, you can choose to use a pushbutton, or choose not to use one.

You need a momentary pushbutton.

7 Likes

If you still have any Iā€™ll take 1 or 2.

1 Like

sucks this isnt taking off. I was looking forward to it.
How much capital is needed to make a proper ā€œbatchā€?
Or how many ā€œpre-ordersā€ needed at $45?

1 Like

You gotta email timo at haggeboard and let him know.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you! Got a wiring diagram by any chance? Im glad you decided to go with momentary rather than latching on this :ok_hand:

1 Like

Only selling in 1ā€™s is what Timo told me.

4 Likes

I want one too

I was invoiced and paid for mine already, shipping is an additional $15. So the total cost is $60, excited to get this puppy on and test it out.

7 Likes

Same ^ Iā€™m probably gonna blow it up on accident :man_facepalming::rofl:

5 Likes

One thing I learned, never unplug the on/off button while the board is onā€¦ it makes it so the switch never works again, it just stays on

3 Likes

I hope this does take off. Iā€™d really like one to go in one of my builds but even then you arenā€™t shipping to AUS :frowning:

And never plug in when the switch is toggled on. pop!

2 Likes

I read in another one of @Gamer43ā€™s AS threads that the correct assembly order is ESC into AS, AS into battery. And reverse for disassebly. Not sure if that applies to this AS though. Too many to keep track of, not enough clear documentation.

2 Likes