šŸ† Worst Build of 2019 - NOMINATIONS

Itā€™s an Exway Riot PRO, Kellen. For professionals.

7 Likes

andā€¦ are those cordless power-tool batteries???.. we may have a winner hereā€¦

1 Like

I feel like my board would sexually harass your board at a company holiday party, and get away with it too.

You know which board.

5 Likes

My board would act horrified, create just the right angle for the video camera to get it all, and then get all your dogs and Sean in the settlement.

10 Likes

I have a feeling, this is something with distinct sexual overtones, and possibly bawdy homoerotic humor, but apparently Iā€™m too obtuse to glean itā€™s meaningā€¦

2 Likes

You and your Kaly can eat it. Please say youā€™re going to PDX. I need at least one good arrest story.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been arrested in better, and much worse places!!

4 Likes

Since weā€™re all nominating ourselves I will do the same! Nominating myself for this velcro-strapped enclosure pile of garbage!

1 Like

Yeah i first used them for convenience, then found them to be 90wh each (5ah) so plane ready.

When I build boards for people other than myself I use aldi ones full set and charger is $40US and they use Samsung 20Rsā€¦ends up being 10s2p itā€™s a no brainer :sweat_smile: Board has had a bit of a Black Friday/Christmas/not being lazy upgrade though the deck is still delaminating

2 Likes

Renominated:

https://forum.esk8.news/t/following-in-the-steps-of-carvon/14322/21

1 Like

How does it ride, wild man?

1 Like

Iā€™ll let you knowā€¦ tomorrow I push-kick itā€¦

later weā€™ll 'lectrify her if she behaves nicely!

1 Like

@Kellag
Iā€™m surprised the raggedy didnā€™t make it here! Lol. But for realz. Anything on evolve dkp trucks look awful!

5 Likes

Iā€™m calling it, shut it down thereā€™s no need to look further.

9 Likes

@Bindings_McGee possible ankle aids?

1 Like

Iā€™ll have you know I ride with only Juan ankle grankler.

Iā€™ve yet to become bi-binding curious

3 Likes

Just found this gem:

(Is there a 2020 thread for this?)

2 Likes

In October there will be.

4 Likes

So did I win this or what?

We never had a proper vote.

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad we have these talks.

8 Likes