🏆 Worst Build of 2019 - NOMINATIONS

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We had this last year on the builders forum and I think it was a good amount of light-hearted fun. I’m starting the thread now because I think the more nominations the better.

If you would like to nominate someone for the worst build of 2019, then please link the build thread in a post below. At the beginning of January, we will create a poll with all of the nominated builds. After 7 days the poll will end, the winner gets a slap in the face.

21 Likes
10 Likes
14 Likes

Im feeling personally attacked right now

21 Likes

I also nominate @BillGordon’s exway

9 Likes

Yeah but it says Build

9 Likes

It’s the closest thing he has

11 Likes

Kinda like the Nazere your mom bought you.

26 Likes

tenor%20(15)

13 Likes

Don’t mind them, that is a really generous mom, can we meet her? Id like to apply for adoption

6 Likes

There’s nothing about self nominations so I’m gonna sneak this in here. I busted my ass so many time on this thing it’s almost like Frank built it just for me :slight_smile:.

12 Likes

I’d like to make a nomination of myself for a really shitty board…the 10s battery sags 6v on flat ground and only has 2Ah of the rated 6Ah, battery pack is actually held together with tape, the ESC is the shitty eBay one and the breaks don’t work (throttle kinda works?), the hubs have thousands of miles without maintenance so they cog and click like crazy

17 Likes

Someone please nominate me. I really screwed up this year with this build:

I had a lot of problems and rushed the last part of the build making a turd.
It’s a working build right now, a good one. but first ride qualified for razzies

3 Likes

If we are doing self nominations

Then

There is no point in this completion anymore I have one by train wreck of a board

7 Likes

Never forget

36 Likes

I don’t want to start a war, but I’ve seen better quality out of Alextech shop. :kissing_heart:

Edit: I think my favorite part are the three screw holding the pulley. They clearly a statement against symmetry

10 Likes

@Halbj613 wins with the belt he didn’t know was loose

8 Likes

They are flat heads too :slight_smile:

27 Likes

That must be a UK thing I got some M3 pulley screws from alien drive systems once and they were shallow Phillips screws.

4 Likes

Ill use philips if I have too on small screws, but hex FTW.

3 Likes