Wobbles 35+ kmh on trampa board

yeh that screeching while riding at low speed from stop to start up

@Trampa

2 Likes

I guess that could be the problem. AFAIK the T value has nothing to do with hall sensors, it affects the Current KP and KI values after motor detection. So you should do new detection on both vescs. I would try it before possible downgrading. Yeah and try once without HFI on one vesc.

Here you see the difference in KP and KI values after detection with the same motor.

T=4000uS
M_before

T=1000uS
M_after

should this work if i try and run BLDC mode instead of sensored?

I would do new detection on the Vesc6 as well with 1000us in FOC, then see if the problem with HFI still exists. If yes I would try unsensored FOC. Best would be to fix the broken hall sensor :grin:

sadly its more difficult than you think, im in an apartment so fixing it isnt really an isse i dont have access t othe proper tools to do so

was hoping to eventually run both motors on HFI mode but its quite difficult to setup

1 Like

Yea man. Ive been struggling with setting up HFI also.

just loaded 1.28 vesc tool and 3.56FW onto vesc 6 and MK3 and it seems to be stable, does anyone know of any issues wit hthis FW version that i should be cautious about? i was able to hit 50kmh without issues of the weird vibration i get past 35 just standard speed wobbles if your not too careful!