Will trade 3200mah 10A cells for esk8 parts or completes

Same as those but 120A and mine have brakes.

are those rc plane esc’s?

1 Like

I guess they were sold as heli/plane escs but they told me they flashed some skate firmware. It was a few years ago already so I don’t know if it is not really a car firmware.

@torqueboards used to sell similar escs.

Like I said before they have brakes.

Oh I just remembered I also have this to trade if interested

300A 10S to 24S Cell Lithium Battery Protection Board Smart LCD Display BMS lifepo4 Lipo li-ion ion Phone APP Bluetooth 16S 21S
https://a.aliexpress.com/_sY6qIh

They have brakes in what sense?
Could you just send me a link with all the info?
and how much would you charge for the bms?

1 Like

How many do you have left?

Cells? about 8-9 thousand

6 Likes

hey, i have an ass load of esk8 stuff i’m planning to get rid of / sell, AND i’m in LA also. i think we’ll be able to work something out.

i’ll take inventory of what i want to get rid of and PM you with ideas. tonight.

1 Like

Im near LA
I could use a full ebike battery if you’ve got one

take you pick

Complete (mock phase) Spud Part out + extras

1 Like

I want the enclosure, motor, remote, trucks with mounts, pulleys, wheels. How much for all of the above?

so the complete minus the battery?
400-80=320,
call it 300?
Thats probably way more cells than I need

No, I don’t want the deck

I want the deck!!! Lol

2 Likes

thank you @Skyart for your trade, 250 cells flying your way tomorrow.

2 Likes

Are you interested in an sk3 motor?

Yea, just one?

@Dog I have a new in box Enertion Nano-X remote for trade. I have a bunch of other stuff, but I don’t know that I can handle so many batteries :slight_smile: Interested?

does the remote work only with certain escs? If not, I’m interested. Shoot me a list of stuff you want to trade for, except batteries, and I’ll shoot you a deal

PM sent

These sells worked great for me, my 12s10p is on its 4th or 5th cycle, the longest ride I have been on is about 25 miles of pretty much full throttle most of that time. At the end of the ride i was at 42 volts. Super happy with this!

4 Likes

How do I buy a battery pack for you I saw some random video can you make the Battery for the booster bored how can I get in touch I would like to order

1 Like