Why is there no VX1 Disconnection thread.

placeholder

when you guys have a disconnect are you seeing the lights indicating disconnect or could you be fooled by broken wires?

1 Like

I get both but the phone makes the lights go blinky for sure. I could also have some loose wires lolā€¦

Should tear mine open, oh the USB port is fucko as well.

Whoā€™s got the stash of 1ah cells :kissing_heart:

Never really looked at remote. When losing brakes at critical moments, looking at the remote is the last thing on my mind.

4 Likes

I has 3 of the fuckers had no issues with dropout mine are all ver 1 600mah battery and bigger deadspot. Both easy to fix. The one in my carbon GTX deck has an external antenna mod. I donā€™t use BT on anything when I ride except my metr pro and thatā€™s placed 30cm away. Might not be a proper spread spectrum remote like the hipster puckster.

2 Likes

So is the story with so many flipksy users. I swear to god, flipsky products just shit the bed when they get anywhere near me

1 Like

Better the devil you know, fuck now I have that song stuck in my headā€¦fuck I bet now they are going to fuck up with my luck. I might end up getting a puck even if they smell like Portland hipsters.

3 Likes

I love my puck. Get pucked.

2 Likes

Mate you are a closet hipster with you manbag and xpa I bet you own a fixie bike or Unicycle and sell batteries on Etsy.

4 Likes

Is a fixie a bmx? Cos iā€™ve got my eyes out for a decent bmx. Unicycles can get fucked, my man bag is a cooler bag full of beers (xpa is fine by me) and Iā€™ve taken a bit of a back seat with the battery selling gig.

2 Likes

I still have my Haro my wife gives me shit but donā€™t want to part with it. I wouldnā€™t sell batteries as I donā€™t trust my own work and I would make $2/hour the way I work. If I had a setup like tinnies I might be able to knock them out quicker.

2 Likes

Also, we seem to be on a bit of a trend of derailing threads every night :joy:

2 Likes

Fuckā€¦

2 Likes

whoa, whoa, whoaā€¦
easy there, no need to be brutal, lol

2 Likes

Just stumbled upon this on fb. Anyone!?

2 Likes

thatā€™s why this thread exists. when i hold my phone next to my vx1 it breaks connection

1 Like

Holy. Thatā€™s crazy.
For the record. I didnā€™t get to read any of whatā€™s been said in this thread lol.
But thatā€™s all bad business. This guy claims hoyt pucks do the same thing. Witch Iā€™ve never experienced before with mine

1 Like

not the puck, its solid af. also shouldnā€™t be wearing headphones while riding, this is worse than using CC and let go of ur remote.

2 Likes

I have never had any issues with my puck and I wear my headphones 90% of the time I ride my board.
Even keep my phone in my front pocket In an attempt to keep metr pro from disconnecting ā€œtactic works wellā€

2 Likes

maybe I got luckyā€¦ but Iā€™ve heard of the vx1 disconnect issue with your fone, and your fone in your pocket near your remote, etc. blahā€¦blahā€¦ and I know itā€™s anecdotal at best, but Iā€™ve never had a disconnect on my VX1 even with the remote sitting on top of my foneā€¦ and most of the time I have two fones working while ridingā€¦

4 Likes