Where did Inboard go wrong?

It’s found here

Supporting docs here
http://www.proofofclaims.com/Inboard/documents/

1 Like

@Reelop19
Makes me wonder why no one seems to do a diy lithium battery swap on here. Or at least a cosmetically pleasing one like inboard

There…:point_up_2:!! :bulb:

Imagine the old raptor1 or evolve carbon deck having an easy large battery swap.

They launched a niche premium product into a rapidly evolving marketplace with a feature heavy yet under preforming board with high R&D costs then pivoted to a completely new product abandoning what little customer base they initially had and sinking all their revenue into establishing production for yet another over engineered product set to launch into an already saturated market.

2 Likes

Shark tanks? Shifting to scooter business? No innovation in 3 years? Ridiculous small battery? US based factory? No wonder!! … Inplosion in 10, 9, 8, 7… (tic…tac…tic):hourglass_flowing_sand:

Case study for business model failures. Even huge mega corps like Coca Cola made the same mistakes that almost sent them bankrupt. Remember the ‘New Coke’. Trying to chase mirages when there was no need for it. What a shot on the foot!

2 Likes

Totally agree on that.

i’ve met three people with inboards…all of them fukin hated it, and thought the battery packs were absolute ripoff.

make a shit product, you go to fail jail.

2 Likes

But AMD has almost done that…

Yeah mate… with 38 billion dollars, 12k employees and 45 years in the industry.

… and they are still behind the curve 98% of the time. Step child company

Never underestimate the audacity of claims that can be made by any company.

I’ll drop it here. I’m the #1 AMD FanBoi here.

2 Likes

Someone has to be wrong, that’s just how the world works. No worries :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes Brent we get it, you can never be wrong…

2 Likes

Took you a while to get there…

1 Like

Weren’t you supposed to chew your own nipples off or some such?

1 Like

I did, there’s still one between my teeth right now

2 Likes