What's Your Profession? [Poll Was Reset, Please Vote Again]

I’m a seal. Proud one. Full time, lot of benefits and risks all together. Also look at my title, I’m that too.

2 Likes

Annnnnnd I forgot the military. Fuck me

1 Like

Athlete is also not an option :sob:

1 Like

Community college student and aspiring mechanical engineer :gear: Small obsession with machinery

6 Likes

Financial planner. Invest early and often my young friends.

5 Likes

A lot of students here, what does everyone study?

Recently a network operations engineer, currently calling myself a design strategist. I just tell people I do creative work.

1 Like

What is a ‘Businessman’?

1 Like

Businessmen.

unnamed

4 Likes

Ah! Crooks!

2 Likes

Is anyone here a Graphic Designer/ Experience with Graphic Design for Web Development?

1 Like

Here but that’s kind of a broad category.

Could involve coding or could be visual content formatted for the web. If it’s coding then I’m not really that guy unless it’s a wysiwyg web platform.

2 Likes

Exactly what I need. Mind if I message you for some typography advice ?

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

I studied graphics design and have done some freelancing. I work at a web design bureau, but I’m hired as a developer so I don’t touch the design much if any. I just punch code all day.

3 Likes

Hey man, sorry for the delay had to deal with some Grad Assignments.

I was wondering if I’m breaking any basic Design rules or can improve in some areas with this design:

Figma Link (It’s a mess , once I have a concrete design I’m going to start making components and templates for better tooling) : https://www.figma.com/file/B5A1xmldwtIRGeYWaH9f0d/Untitled?node-id=0%3A1