What’s your favorite 32-38 inch deck?

No but i’m pretty sure you can buy them from evolve for a reasonable price

Hmm…$50 + $11 shipping. I think it would be about the same cost to make if from FG wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Yeah if you don’t count the hours of work you will put into it.

1 Like

Come the start of the summer, I’mma have too much time. No classes, no job, no friends, just skateboards

3 Likes

Not sure if I should sell my deck batt and enclosure lol. 40 inch for college is just a little much :grinning:

4 Likes

Oof. That looks good. You would be mad to sell it. Keep it and build a smaller one :ok_hand:

Eh wouldn’t be mad. Rather build with what I have than spend another 1200$ on another build

1 Like

It’s nice but huge. Lugging that up four flights of stairs… oooof. Didn’t think it through. That’s why a shorter deck might be calling my name

2 Likes

Just work out more :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha right… it’s not very nimble either. It’s made to go fast lol. And I’m out here weaving my way to class lol

1 Like

Electric skateboard solutions has some decent enclosure and they ship to the states pretty fast. I ordered my 63XX motor plates for my evolve trucks and they came in within a week

Oof, it is a bit short but the coyote whips kinda hard. So comfy, so light, so slick.

I have also been very impressed with the shorty haya, it isn’t rly a shortboard, Rides like a short longboard, kicktail is kinda useless.

1 Like

I have one from e board solutions that fit with a 10s3p battery charge/discharge bms and vescs

you couldn’t make up an enclosure if I paid you?

1 Like

I could, but I’m not really that keen to do it. Pretty sure the BKB Tayto enclosure fits the Omakase pretty well, ask @rafaelinmissouri

2 Likes

yeah fair enough, your recent post on FB was very tidy. where’d you get your Fiberglass supplies?

1 Like

Trojan fibreglass in Newcastle. Best fibreglass supplier in Aus :ok_hand:

And thanks :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Yeah dude. If you want a board with a kick tail you probably can’t do better than the Omakase.
It is super sweet.
@glyphiks is right.
I used the bkb enclosure.
Had to put a bit of gasket in the middle for the concave.
Not sure bkb sells it stand alone but is basically a copy of the eboosted enclosure.

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/jet-spud-ss/

2 Likes

The underside :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: love this wooden finish… So elegant!

BBEnclosures did one for my tesseract, its amazing.

2 Likes