What’s the most reliable ESC?

There will be in the future, but currently nothing comes close to the reliability of those two

1 Like

Well my LLT has started “stutter charging” and seems to get it’s setting corrupted every time I look at the app wrong.

Derail I know but that’s kinda unreliable for a BMS.

I searched extensively on the forum for existing discussions before posting and nothing really obvious leapt out. Things change from time to time. I appreciate all the replies on this thread.

Looks like I’m done with MakerX. The extremely slow communication is not encouraging. I’m glad MakerX is working for some folks.

I guess I’m going to try the Flipsky 200A in there if I can make everything somehow fit in the enclosure and will go to the Xenith if I have to. In the meantime I ordered a Stormcore 60D for another build.

2 Likes

Oh right, just remembered that the best thread on this topic is on another forum actually:

5 Likes

So kids.
I have not had to go shopping in a long time.

For 12s6p p42a pack.
I need to replace a Unity that just went ooof.

Is makerx what I get?

4 Likes

I would personally go for the DV6P over the D60 considering your 6p, so yeah that’s what I’d pick.

1 Like

Oh. Yeah. I would definitely get the pro version

1 Like

Does the DV6P Come with blue tooth?

No Bluetooth built into any MakerX ESC

2 Likes

The most reliable VESC would undoubtedly be the one sold by Trampa considering Vedder works for them now.