What non-electric longboards do u like to ride

I always feel like I’m in a hurry on my electric boards, even if I’m just out for a cruise w/ no destination in mind.

Pushing is a whole different level of care-free, imo.

5 Likes

same. I kick around sometimes. I did 2 miles, then 4 miles a few weeks ago and was constantly asking myself why the hell am I even doing it. It took too long, one leg was getting too tired and I was wearing down my shoes unevenly by foot braking.

2 Likes

Learn to slide and pump book both problems solved got my vanguard for 50 from some guy on Reddit

1 Like

Loaded Tan Tien
Paris Trucks with negative risers
Blue Cagumas with bones bearings

Still my go to board.

1 Like

Unpowered, I love this pump setup :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

An LDP setup is next on my analog building list.

I’ve been pushing around a Bustin Shrike for a bit now and love it so so much.

6 Likes

fun for popping down the mercado
Ace 66 + Powell G-Slides

5 Likes

2 Likes

That’s right but tbh just the feeling of pushing the board urself just has another amazing feeling

That’s one sexy board :drooling_face:

Surf trucks are an amazing creation but unfortunately they are too unstable for me :upside_down_face:

What is going on here? How does it ride?

This video describe it better than I can with words. It’s the only non-electric deck I still touch.

2 Likes

#fuckpushing

sorry, I had to@skunk

2 Likes

I found Penny Board (left) was good for micro carving. Not so much for pushing but still fun for crusing.

1 Like

I had this baby before I sold her to go the lazy way :sweat_smile:
She was great though

3 Likes

Funny I haven’t ridden an electric since last December when the last time my e-skate needed fixing up and upgrades. Combined that with friends and relatives saying I looked a bit “pudgy” over the holidays made me decided to get back to pushing more. Wow me phat? Just no!

First day getting back to pushing full time at 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon made me realized that I was really out of shape. Here are my two main go-to decks, out of six I owned. The newest is a Landyacht Dropcarve 2019 and the other (video) is a Drang Disco 2016. I’m having so much fun that I even put the Cags that were on my electric. I’ll fix the e-skate some day though it would take a while because the parts from Asia are a bit hard to acquire with the current pandemic situation.

3 Likes

Penny nickel and loaded vanguard

1 Like

Caguamas on a push board without any drop? You will have thighs of steel my friend! :smiley:

1 Like

And that’s the exact thing I felt after I hopped on my normal board, electric is cool and fast and all but pushing just gives u some unbelievably awesome vibes

2 Likes