What did you do!?! nkon no more

For a Bajaboard G4X
Right now the pack is 10S9P on 30Q
With 12P I will put a 25% less load on the cell.

Goal is to get range and for top speed.

Instead of 48G I might got for the 50E.

3 Likes

I think the 50e is your best bet, 7 or 8 a max on each p group. The 50e can do up to 12a cont, but it gets warm

2 Likes

I have to ride through some puddles to cool them or take a break. :smile:
For the colder days I have something to warm my hands !

5 Likes

Okay, I emailed them and they sent a price sheet super quick. Wow!

Samsung 30Q 2.75usd/pcs
Samsung 30T 3.50usd/pcs
Samsung 40T 3.9usd/pcs
Sony VTC5A 3.9usd/pcs
Sony VTC6 2.9usd/pcs
NCR20650A 5.4usd/pc
NCR20650B 3.95usd/pc

QTY :50pcs , shipping cost :46usd by FEDEX
QTY :100pcs shipping cost :73usd by FEDEX

In the email it also says Min order:200-5K, but they quoted me shipping prices for 50 and 100 cells.

Prices are pretty nice! Undercutting nkon on 30Q/30T/40T I think. VTC6 is cheap! Can’t touch nkon’s VTC5A prices though.

A123 26650 is also cheap.

3 minute google says queenbattery is legit. Will do a big more digigng.

@klaus79856 thanks for posting! Definitely worth a look.

9 Likes

@deucesdown

Yes they always answer my e-mails fast.
I found them on https://endless-sphere.com

As I order two packs which will be shipped in about 2 weeks, I only want to offer if someone needs cells next month to order them together to save time and shipping.

Nkon I was paying 2.91 a piece shipped. I’m so sad they wont ship to the U.S anymore :frowning:

Wow 2.75 for Samsung 30q? How many do you need to buy to get that price? Damn good price.

The pricing isn’t tiered. There may or may not be a 200 cell minimum.

1 Like

That only requires 2 people who want 100x :slight_smile:

Quote: 100pcs 2.85USD/pc, LGHG2! Shipping is 75usd to US

1 Like

@Myke
@deucesdown
@Flasher
They sell 50PCS and 100PCS

1 Like

I asked for shipping quotes for qty 50, 100, 150. They gave me a price for 50, 100 but no 150. I wonder if they only sell in increments of 50?

Uh bro? 150 IS an increment of 50

3 Likes

?

I mean will they sell 48 or 60 cells for example

You could try to buy some VTC5A from Turmich on endless sphere the post only shows the cells he salvaged from new packs but he sometimes have some that never been welded too and other cells than those listed. Just note that sometimes he is ont very quick to reply.
Minimum order is 40 cells and shipping to US he told me around 20$ I assume it will be very slow tho.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=61608

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. That price on 40T is mad enticing!

2 Likes

Sorry, you said they wouldn’t quote 150, and wondered if they only sell increments of 50, so I assumed you meant 150 wasn’t a multiple of 50.

Anyways, looks like a chinese supplier - are the batteries legit?

Just email them

I bought a batch. The value was great but it took FOREVER like unusually long, and there was a lot of adhesive residue as well as weld residue that took a TON of time to clean up. I don’t think the time/money equation worked out in my favor in the end.

The cells are good though.

I haven’t done due diligence yet but signs are they’ve been around a while with good rep. Need to dig more though.

3 Likes

While not sure how the unit cost compares to NKON I had a pretty solid experience just now ordering from IMR.

https://www.imrbatteries.com/