• Metr
  • Ackmaniac VESC Monitor
  • DAVEga
  • Xmatic
  • eSkate Vesc
  • something else
  • nothing

0 voters

I’m sure there’s more should be on this poll let me know and I’ll update it.

4 Likes

I use OSSR remote, DAVega-x (and original DAVega), and metr. But I’m a sucker for telemetry.

All my boards have all 3 at all times. Options…

3 Likes

Look Who’s redundant now

10 Likes

Sounds like redundant redundancy

9 Likes

Your redundant redundancy joke was redundant

10 Likes

Yours popped up as soon as I hit go. My heart sank and I was reminded that I myself am redundant

7 Likes

congratz all!!

two posts and straight to off topic… I’m proud to know, all, ya all!

7 Likes

dern. I thought I’d be able to add things I was unaware of to the list. but … can’t change a poll after the first 5 mins.

4 Likes

The unity app is pretty cool and so is metr but I hate taking out my phone so Davega rules.

2 Likes

I just went and voted everything I am currently and intend to use soon.

2 Likes

I use the power of the educated guess

2 Likes

i’m a Luddite, i use a divining rod and a sextant

4 Likes

same…I purchased my DaveGaX after the Metr because I got tired of dropping my phone mid ride…having to turn around and get it before a car rolls over it. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

FireFly Nano remote + modified software

2 Likes

I have no VESC, so I currently pull logs via USB and work on a custom smartphone app and maybe smartwatch as well.

4 Likes

which ESC are you using that keeps logs?

Freefly Arc200, it’s discontinued.

1 Like

flipsky VX2. Speed and estimated battery is all I care to know. Just want to carve not fly a plane :joy:

3 Likes

I like to know wh/km. and wh consumed.

The app is finished for a while now, except some minor bugs like the speed not being displayed everywhere. But I couldn’t test it in the field until today. This is how it looks currently:

I mentioned the features here:

Maybe if I come across a good, cheap smartwatch that is programmable, I will add a smartwatch app.

3 Likes