What are looking forward to in 2022 in the world of esk8

I caught a wheel on my board turning onto a bridge, lurched forward, and then managed to fall backwards onto one my favourite decks and breaking it, all a few feet away from a pretty girl. 🤦🏻

3 Likes

Those new molicel P45B 0.o

4 Likes

I would love to see a certain company deliver features that they promised for a certain remote that they spit out, but I’m guessing that we’ll get a 2.0 of that remote instead, without that feature probably
I’m really looking forward to seeing the freesk8 remote being in stock

3 Likes

Obligatory Im really looking forward to @ApexBoards releasing some of the projects we have been iterating over the last 12 months. Also really excited about @RipTideSports tyre project. Im also looking forward to riding more and hopefully making more content as ive really been pretty bad at doing that in 2021.

9 Likes

send me some bits to test? :pleading_face:

1 Like

It’s ok, you can tag @Trampa to remind them of their hollow promises.

2 Likes

Related, I’m looking forward to Kamiboard remotes finally being up for sale lol

We need competition and options!

1 Like

I’m stoked for all the cool new stuff Freesk8 is working on @DerelictRobot @skate420

Can’t wait to be able to ride over to Andrew house and bug him to finish the projects and let me test

7 Likes

I wonder if we’ll get a new VESC hardware iteration, based on Vedder’s work with higher voltage applications

Didn’t Andrew move right after carve? Smart move imo, lol

1 Like

Molicell P45a in a 12s10p config

That’s what I’m looking forward to :grin:

1 Like

You summoned me

1 Like

Giiiirl I’ve got a house in SE Portland, I’m not going anywhere. @jack.luis will be like a 15 minute Esk8 from me.

7 Likes

And only a 5 minute esk8 for him :wink:

10 Likes

I like to talk about companies behind their back when they deserve it

1 Like

that’s just adding insult to injury… ahh that hurts.
if I were in your shoes that would’ve truly been the end of me… so props to you honestly

1 Like

What is normal?

only times ive been approached was by drunk girls that are returning from a parties

iirc
some responses:
OMG is that a BOOSTED?
Nice, rollerboard?? - i forgot
grabs loopkey and hides it on her body and runs inside the house (my favorite interaction thus far, would have approached if they were sober and if i had the balls to do it)

3 Likes

At least you were approached.

2 Likes

One reason to always bring another loopkey while riding

2 Likes