What are looking forward to in 2022 in the world of esk8

It was a very sad walk home.

2 Likes

The dude I sold the Circuit Board to ran over a girl within a week of me selling it to him. She was also skating and he snapped her longboard deck in half on impact. He apologized profusely (even though he claims it was her fault 100%) and even offered to pay for a new deck. I ask what deck it is just out of curiosity. They exchanged info and he shows me her Instagram…

I told him he should attach a note to the new deck asking her out.

He says that’s a great idea if he wasn’t gay :rofl:

10 Likes

Doesn’t matter, that’s just a way to get one more person on an esk8

1 Like

have a trampa warehouse in the usa. : ) VAT is lame.

U don’t pay the UK VAT unless u live in UK

2 Likes

really lol i didnt know that still want a warehouse in the usa : )

idk about u, but trampa is still the only vendor that can get my order to me within 4 days of ordering, and im 10000km away from the other side of the earth

having a usa warehouse doesn’t help if its slower compare to shipping internationally

4 Likes

i want more diy vendors in the usa then : )

1 Like

After being run over by one hahaha. It flows nicely and does poetic justice. I’m in.

1 Like

can’t get run over when u r faster :relieved:

Go 30mph towards a 10mph Indiana Jones level boulder and then I’ll stop making weird hypotheticals :woozy_face:

1 Like

head on or from the back

1 Like

Touche

1 Like

An eskater leaves Cleveland at noon travelling southwest at 30mph. A 70 ton boulder leaves the temple of Taruk’mah 90 minutes later travelling north-northwest at 10mph…

1 Like

I wish vesc tool supports languages other than English. Way too many people asking me how to set heir boards up for them it’s getting annoying

1 Like

1 Like

I guess you gotta be the boulder then :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s OS, u can translate and recompile it.

1 Like

VESC Tool is open source.

Make it happen! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Back to work on something I’ve put off for half a year😂

2 Likes