Well. My day just got better. (TB Gear Drive)

That’s it. Keep up the plausible deniability when your PR team gets raided at their highschool AV club.

2 Likes

Like if anyone here is actually grown

16 Likes

@Pedrodemio That’s how you know everyone is grown. lol.

2 Likes

Great idea, a super biased review from a non experienced Builder. that sounds trustworthy lol

5 Likes

Skunk is just frothing at the concept of someone else getting freeshit.

But yeah, we need a lot more unbiased reviews in general. Not ‘I got freeshit so I’m going to write a fluff piece’. esk8.news has been doing a good job of it (the former, not the latter).

10 Likes

Everything will always be biased unless everyone had enough $$$ to buy everything lol.

Even if they tried everything… Everything is still biased as it’s all based on preference.

5 Likes

I have a tb review coming up.

4 Likes

For realz tho, even if my boy @Underoath888 pays full price he will not have anything negative to say. And, the quote marks were to imply that there was no real intent to have a review done.

2 Likes

@DerelictRobot is just frothing at the concept of someone else getting freeshit .

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I dont like free shit. It comes with expectations.

I’m more of a ‘no-strings-attached even if I gotta pay for it’ type.

7 Likes

Thanks for the free OSRR btw

3 Likes

I actually charged you 10% more than everyone else because of your BaeSk8 affiliation.

It’s an esk8squad import tariff. No hard feelings.

11 Likes

No worries, baesk8 come with 30% more diyers in the area than anywhere else. It’s a helpful trade off

3 Likes

Oh we know

5 Likes

I’m actually going to go dig up a video to show you what I have to deal with.

(It’s thinly veiled pure seething jealousy over here, you’ll see).

4 Likes

This isn’t your and @SeanHacker anal gangbang video again right?

5 Likes

Don’t need paid reviews already used and broken 30% of the product line at this point what y’all want to know.

3 Likes

90% fixed that for u Scotty. Don’t buy eloftys

It is.

@Kellag You see what I’m dealing with now. I can’t actually bring myself to post it here.

2 Likes

That actually reminds me of how Jason used to make video reviews of his own product and explain why they were the best on the market.

4 Likes