☠ WARNING skunk visits SoCal esk8 November 18-24th

@KaramQ @dr mike? @anon54720240 @redbaron @iamasalmon @boardnamics @Janux-esk8 @aring
Who’s having the bbq?

@skunk you better bring your real skateboard😂

2 Likes

I’ll bring this one lol

4 Likes

We should all meet somewhere and ride tho. I’m down for anarchy in the gated community too

2 Likes

But does it have a real aluminium foil enclosure? And can you ride it real? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah actually lol

But I’ll keep things at his skill set and just ollie up curbs

1 Like

Got until November. I might be in a cast :man_shrugging:
It’s not gonna stop me lol

1 Like

Dave is letting me Barrow a psychotiller build.
And @klaus79856 wil have his Baja board.

4 Likes

Your invited to ride with me and the middle aged millionaires who ride Kaly’s and bajaboard s and bioboards of San Diego

5 Likes

Haha, this is awesome, love the energy! I’m expecting “salmon Jr.” here any moment now, but I really hope I can break away for a group ride while your in town. The earlier we can pind down a date and time, the better so I can plan for it. (Sorry @KaramQ, no more last minute group rides :rofl:)

Mad respect to @skunk for being a full time pappy, we hope to wors something out like your setup that does not involve daycare✌️

@Bobby I know you’se a pappy too, if you can raise a kid, have a job and go to school to get ahead…and STILL make group rides… I can too :laughing:

4 Likes

SD is on the plan for 21st to 22nd
Hotel booked at Mission Valley for that night.

1 Like

Oh man, you have the mission valley river path right there, goes down to mission bay, you can pretty much skate to anywhere worth going :beer:

2 Likes

My whole group plans grouprides daily, I can’t make half of them lol

2 Likes

If it’s a day get together/ride I might be able to drive down to SD

3 Likes

18th to 20th Nov we will be in LA / OC

1 Like

I am leaving to Mammoth on a ski trip with family on 24-27th. As long it’s before the 24th, I am in.

Alternate option: where I live in Carmel Valley, there is a good mixed of terrain with steep climbs, straight away, and winding roads not to mention quite scenic too. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Clews+Ranch+Rd,+San+Diego,+CA+92130/@32.9388544,-117.2098719,15.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x80dc07cdd1cf3e1d:0xdb0eebc0f91c80a!8m2!3d32.939926!4d-117.2155673

2 Likes

SD is on the plan for 21st to 22nd
Last year I had the ICON pass, this year I will fo for the Tyrol card :smile:

1 Like

An back the 56 Bike Express Trail

1 Like

South of 56, I frequent a loop on Del Mar Mesa Rd >> Carmel Mtn Road >> Carmel Country Rd, ~5 miles run.

1 Like

@iamasalmon. May have a second on the way. No promises yet but it doesn’t look good lol.

2 Likes