☠ WARNING skunk visits SoCal esk8 November 18-24th

Lol maybe. They will be available online before Nov.

2 Likes

@Skunk I would have come with @klaus79856, but I can only get vacation days if holidays are around, like October 28 to 11/1. What a bummer.:sneezing_face:

1 Like

I think you mean esk8sgiving

4 Likes

I’m just gonna crash @Psychotiller Thanksgiving dinner. Lol

6 Likes

Yo kellogg @Kellag if you’re driving down from 'Cisco I’d hitch a ride. I don’t trust my saturn to make it all the way to socal lol.

we can play “I spy” down the highway.

4 Likes

Haha hell yeah

1 Like

Check for flights from Sacramento or Reno !

2 Likes

Flight SMF to LAX start at US$48.30

2 Likes

Yea but then I need to ship my board which is both expensive and if it gets lost a pain in the butt. Plus airports suck.

It’s an option though.

1 Like

Im in anaheim hills, lets ride for sure. @Skunk

Got extra builds you can use if you’re not bringing one as well, just an FYI

3 Likes

The MBS Mountainboard with chain drive ?

1 Like

Awesome. Yeah I don’t think I’ll bring one. I might have my RIPTIDE working by then but it’s slow and low range. 6s3p with butt cheek cells

2 Likes

Yea that’s what I’d probably bring. I’ve got a big ass pelican case for rifles that I fit 2 boards in for Colorado a few months ago but it’s costly to ship. With only one board it wouldn’t be so much but still a pain.

Words, that hotel is like a 10 minute drive or so down the free way from my pad. And yeah no worries, 10s4p killshot with TB Dd’s and trucks on on their 110’s, moonshine outlaw with raptor hubs and 10s4p, and my daily driver - evo on six shooters with surfrodz, 6355’s and a 10s4p currently but in the middle of building a 12s5p atm, and going to get bigger motors soon too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will come with my Bajaboard, only have to get a 2000 Wh battery done by November.

2 Likes

I don’t even have a board lol. I better get to work here.

3 Likes

Awesome. I’ve been wanting to give DD and Hubs a go. I’ve never ridden them.
The outlaw deck is one of my favorites, but I’ve been eyeing a killshot or evo for my next build.
Perfect mix of boards to ride.
Why no 13s tho lol j/k
Not sure ive ridden 10s before. I went 6s straight to 12s :laughing:

1 Like

Serious battery Envy here. Both my current boards are only 2p. Range is a joke, especially since they are both disassembled on my work table. Lol
(Boards not batterys, I’m not ready for battery tare downs)

1 Like

Do we have any idea of where this is going to be? The strand is pretty nice but that is all I have really rode down there. I get there on the 24th so I might be late.

Outlaw is my favorite deck with a kicktail for esk8 for sure! Raptor hubs are fast as shit, but rough with the minimal PU but I at least have 97 abec reflys on the front and a different front turck. TB DD I just got replacement motors monday and it’s running like a dream, powerful little (actually they’re rather large) things for sure and literally NO rolling resistance at all, better than the R2 hubs, and silent so it’s a sleeper. My EVO on 6’s though, by far my favorite, most stable, still super carvy, comfy, and just overall most fun one to ride. Feels like cheating though and hard to go back to urethane after riding it. Stoked to have you try em all out if you’ve only ridden smaller battery builds. Ya I’ve had a 12s battery on a prior build (actually just did a tear*** (not tare lol) down on it for my first time last week and am combining that with a 10s3p (all 30q) that I had cause both had a bad p group and it left me with exactly 60 cells. Will be my first battery build but got a buddy helping that builds his so hopefully will wrap that out this weekend when not at the race. Every build will still throw you on your ass if you floor it from the start. At least the 2 with a unity since I can’t put ackmaniacs firmware on there… smh. But yeah, got a few options for you to try, I will warn you though, based on what you’ve been riding you’re not gonna want to skate those things anymore after trying out my 3 set ups… keep me posted as you get closer to coming out and we’ll figure shit out. Pretty funny how close you are going to be staying to my crib though, lol.

3 Likes